Apoll0

Halo "Adult" League - Competition for the 99% :)

I think the update goes live today! Anyone still interested in this?!

Yes but this is just the "Clubs" update.  The Tournaments enhancement will be included in the first big update of 2017.

Well this was posted before I really got into Beyond but I love this idea! Is this still in the works or are people waiting for the Xbox update to support tournaments?

I want to do this but I don't have time between the job, wife and kid to handle it manually without a more automated structure put in place.  I'm will to keep an eye on the league and come up with rules, settle disputes and whatnot.  But someone else would need to run it if there was much more overhead than that.  Ideally this Tourney function that is coming in the Q1 2017 will be robust enough for that otherwise frankly, someone with more time on their hands will have to handle this.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes but this is just the "Clubs" update.  The Tournaments enhancement will be included in the first big update of 2017.

Source? I can't find any info about clubs launching today, is it only for preview members?

Source? I can't find any info about clubs launching today, is it only for preview members?

No I've had clubs for weeks.

I want to do this but I don't have time between the job, wife and kid to handle it manually without a more automated structure put in place. I'm will to keep an eye on the league and come up with rules, settle disputes and whatnot. But someone else would need to run it if there was much more overhead than that. Ideally this Tourney function that is coming in the Q1 2017 will be robust enough for that otherwise frankly, someone with more time on their hands will have to handle this.

Are there more details about this tournament functionality? Regardless of whether it's via beyond or XBL, it sounds like just something to schedule games, perhaps based on inputs from teams on times that work best for them week to week is the biggest hurdle your trying to avoid having to manually manage?

I can run the schedule and stuff. I just have work and school so I have some free time. I don't have h5 installed though.

I'm only 23, but I would totally play in this. Between school and two jobs I get to play maybe a hour a day if that, would

love for a casually competitive league to play in.