Sign in to follow this  
olo simba olo

New to the Forumss

Hello Team Beyond! I've just recently signed up on the site. However I've been lurking around the site since day 1. I'm a 2004 kid and have always followed the scene since. I finally decided to be more involved and no better to start the journey than to be a Premium sub to this site. (Oh, and the FFA tourney this Sunday had nothing to do with that decision :simms:). I Wanted to say thank you to the beyond staff for all the sweat equity and invested time you all have contributed to this site and to the scene as a whole! Once again, you all are awesome and I will see you on the forums!!  :weback:  :intensifies:

P.S. I've got to learn all this signature stuff  :thinking:  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hello Team Beyond! I've just recently signed up on the site. However I've been lurking around the site since day 1. I'm a 2004 kid and have always followed the scene since. I finally decided to be more involved and no better to start the journey than to be a Premium sub to this site. (Oh, and the FFA tourney this Sunday had nothing to do with that decision :simms:). I Wanted to say thank you to the beyond staff for all the sweat equity and invested time you all have contributed to this site and to the scene as a whole! Once again, you all are awesome and I will see you on the forums!!  :weback:  :intensifies:

P.S. I've got to learn all this signature stuff  :thinking:  

Welcome! Thanks for supporting the site by going Premium :) 

You can setup or edit your signature by going to the top right corner of the site, click your username, and then select "my settings". 

• Upvote (+1) 1