SMARTAN 427

H5: Evolved settings/details [V4 update, Part 2-MAPS!]

I think that's the most likely plan, and don't forget H2 BR starts.

Are you serious? UGHHHHHH

That claim of using our movement system sounds like fake news now. Wouldn't be surprised.  :angry:

Are you serious? UGHHHHHH

That claim of using our movement system sounds like fake news now. Wouldn't be surprised.  :angry:

To be fair he said the Jump height/Gravity combination which would be understandable because it's the only thing in this game that feels natural when it comes to moving around the map without clamber, thrust, and sprint.

To be fair he said the Jump height/Gravity combination which would be understandable because it's the only thing in this game that feels natural when it comes to moving around the map without clamber, thrust, and sprint.

Yeah, true. But at this point, I can't be certain that even that part of our settings will make it to the finalized version of the classic playlist. Whatever typically makes sense to us seems like it's completely alien to 343 throughout this past life span of halo 5. That part isn't nearly enough for me to consider their respect. 

Sorry if I sound butthurt, but I'm losing patience and hope in 343 properly executing this playlist, similarly to the bastardized CE game mode in the eyes of players who actually know how the original game plays.

Yeah, true. But at this point, I can't be certain that even that part of our settings will make it to the finalized version of the classic playlist. Whatever typically makes sense to us seems like it's completely alien to 343 throughout this past life span of halo 5. That part isn't nearly enough for me to consider their respect. 

Sorry if I sound butthurt, but I'm losing patience and hope in 343 properly executing this playlist, similarly to the bastardized CE game mode in the eyes of players who actually know how the original game plays.

Frustrations are completely understandable. Especially from the aspect that the most optimal settings in reference to how Halo 5 plays won't be put into play. Halo 3 was a great game but I can see this playlist turning out to be unpopular simply because Halo 3 style of gameplay (with movement that may not be similar to Evolved's) may not play great; which would just further the opinion that "classic Halo is boring." Well, of course it's going to be boring if you don't make the settings in tandem of the current game's functionality.

I think that's the most likely plan, and don't forget H2 BR starts.

If I knew how to embed media I'd post that gif of a stick figure blowing his brains out.

Yep, I took the backseat while Kell took out his frustrations for me. On a side note: what was the most recent God-sense? 5 vertical, 5 horizontal, and 1 accel? Don't remember.

Yep, I took the backseat while Kell took out his frustrations for me. On a side note: what was the most recent God-sense? 5 vertical, 5 horizontal, and 1 accel? Don't remember.

1 horizontal 5 vertical 5 accel.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

All of those forge maps look way better than the ones we're actually using in the HCS. Wtf are we doing?

• Upvote (+1) 2