SMARTAN 427

H5: Evolved settings/details [V4 update, Part 2-MAPS!]

I'd be down to play an evolved sesh on the throwback maps!  Lets schedule a sesh. 

I've made a post in the beyond xbox club about a possible evolved session tomorrow around 6pm est.So far 1 person is confirmed to attend out of total 8

I've made a post in the beyond xbox club about a possible evolved session tomorrow around 6pm est.So far 1 person is confirmed to attend out of total 8

We have 4 confirmed for 9 central.

I found the club, and requested an inv.I also downloaded the maps from throwback playlist

A quick question. Where did you download the Throwback maps from? I got them through UnySheks bookmarks from a GT called Black Picture. Those are the exact maps used in the Throwback playlist.

Unless you checked my own bookmarks of course.

BTW what is your GT?

A quick question. Where did you download the Throwback maps from? I got them through UnySheks bookmarks from a GT called Black Picture. Those are the exact maps used in the Throwback playlist.

Unless you checked my own bookmarks of course.

BTW what is your GT?

i got them from the community blog update on halo waypoin unless h5 browser crews it up.t.my gt its: awakeningrager1.I added you a few hours ago

I became occupied Saturday night. :(  Did I miss a good evolved sesh?  Did anyone stream it?  I'd love to watch it if they did. 

I wish 343 would make this game-type a playlist. I would actually get on h5 in order play it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Damn, I want to play these settings so bad. Add my GT and send me a message if anyone is running customs!

Gt- eS Reid

Alright the V3 Update is up!

A list of test maps will be added soon!

my gt is awakeningrager1.So far I have not been invited to any evolved lobbies.But atm i am grinding super fiesta to get my splaser commendation,maybe after that

my gt is awakeningrager1.So far I have not been invited to any evolved lobbies.But atm i am grinding super fiesta to get my splaser commendation,maybe after that

AFAIK it lost some steam after a while, just wait until the update for the server browser.

AFAIK it lost some steam after a while, just wait until the update for the server browser.

We have no reason to actually think there is going to be a server browser do we? 

Looks like we are finally getting it very soon.

Seriously? I have always thought that this would be huge for halo.  :weback: (But as usual too little too late for Halo 5)

We have no reason to actually think there is going to be a server browser do we? 

Apparently it will be revealed today, so just be on a look out for a waypoint post. More than likely will be posted in the H5 and HCS thread so it shouldn't be too hard to find once it's announced. Everyone is going to be talking about it.

Apparently it will be revealed today, so just be on a look out for a waypoint post. More than likely will be posted in the H5 and HCS thread so it shouldn't be too hard to find once it's announced. Everyone is going to be talking about it.

Awesome. A few months ago there wasn't a bit of Halo news I ever missed. I have slowly been growing more disillusioned is recent months. A server browser would almost certainly get me to play again. 

For the V3 changes did you ever finish implementing your Plaza and Coliseum changes?

Coliseum, yes. So you can delete your old version (that way the inferior bookmarks won't work).

As for Plaza, technically yes, BUT it didn't get tested very much.

@@S0UL FLAME had the idea of adding a 1-way teleportor from the Elevator room in Plaza to somewhere bottom mid, but it hasn't been given more than 1 or 2 matches of testing.

However, Plaza otherwise seemed very fun to play Oddball on during those matches. If only Oddball Objective spawning worked properly.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember ya. I apologize for the lack of invites, as recently there has been no lobbies to invite you to to begin with.

I'm hoping to turn that around though.

Coliseum, yes. So you can delete your old version (that way the inferior bookmarks won't work).

As for Plaza, technically yes, BUT it didn't get tested very much.

@@S0UL FLAME had the idea of adding a 1-way teleportor from the Elevator room in Plaza to somewhere bottom mid, but it hasn't been given more than 1 or 2 matches of testing.

However, Plaza otherwise seemed very fun to play Oddball on during those matches. If only Oddball Objective spawning worked properly.

You can go ahead and just add everything, the maps and gametypes, to your fileshare or that H5 Evolved gamertag you made. I'm probably just going to delete everything from my fileshare so it doesn't get mixed up.

I trust your guys' judgment man, you guys are all pretty logical about most things. I'm not really going to be on Halo 5 anymore to be honest so I'm not going to really give that much feedback anymore (not stepping on any toes if I'm not even playing lol). But I'll be around if you guys need anything. If you need any help promoting stuff, I can still do that as well. That's no problem.

• Upvote (+1) 1