Sign in to follow this  
Captur3z

FFA tourney

I'm really looking forward to this FFA that's coming up. The chances are I will be going out in the first round but it will be fun watching how things pan out even after I go out.

Im new to this so...

1. After the game how do I report the match?

2. As I've never done this before what info do you actually report?

3. I know the guy at the top of the group has to host the games and invite players but when a game ends and the top 4 players advance... is there then a new group with a new host or do you stay in the same lobby?

Like I said I'm new to all of this so sorry in advance 

1 & 2. ) Mods cover the reports, they check the games and report the scores themselves. No player has to report, just accept invite and play.

3.) Once the game is over and you advance, you check the website to see what bracket you're in. You could get host, if so just invite the players in your bracket that advanced or wait for an invite from a host. Players do not stay in the same lobby. 

Thanks for the info. I'm guessing the players I've been watching are playing in some other tourney or other sites when it comes to reporting games because I've heard a lot about players taking their time to report games because they are salty.

Just out of curiosity when you say about the mods covering the reports... how exactly does that work? I'm guessing if that's the case too then there's probably a long wait to see the next bracket?

Thanks for the info. I'm guessing the players I've been watching are playing in some other tourney or other sites when it comes to reporting games because I've heard a lot about players taking their time to report games because they are salty.

Just out of curiosity when you say about the mods covering the reports... how exactly does that work? I'm guessing if that's the case too then there's probably a long wait to see the next bracket?

We report the scores for the FFA tournament only, players are suppose to report scores in our 1v1/2v2/4v4 tournaments, sometimes players forget or don't so we step in and put them in.

We report the scores for the FFA tournament only, players are suppose to report scores in our 1v1/2v2/4v4 tournaments, sometimes players forget or don't so we step in and put them in.

Oh right ok thanks. I'm guessing when the game does need reporting by players that there is just an option on the team page or something? Again...sorry but I'm completely in the dark with all of this as I haven't done this before. So If I report a game (on the team page or whatever...I'm guessing where it says options?) what exactly do I do? I mean how do I prove that I won? Do I need to report if I lose too? (in the 2v2s ect)

Oh right ok thanks. I'm guessing when the game does need reporting by players that there is just an option on the team page or something? Again...sorry but I'm completely in the dark with all of this as I haven't done this before. So If I report a game (on the team page or whatever...I'm guessing where it says options?) what exactly do I do? I mean how do I prove that I won? Do I need to report if I lose too? (in the 2v2s ect)

for 1v1s - 2v2s and 4v4s, on the match details page (shows the gametypes and gamertags of the other team) there are (2) options, Report Score -- Dispute Match. When reporting a score you just simply choose your team from the dropdown menu and click submit, if you won of course :). If the other team reports that you won the Win will be pushed through automatically, if they rage and dont report, an admin will get to it and push you through. Again, this is only for 1v1, 2v2, and 4v4.

For FFA tournaments there is no reporting, during the event we track games live using various tools to see the result of every FFA heat. This is to ensure that everything is accurate. Once we confirm results, we choose winners accordingly to move onto the next round. You will not be able to see Round 2 groupings until every match in Round 1 is completed, and so on, there are (5) Rounds in our FFA events.

Also be sure to check the Rules & Info page to download the correct Beyond FFA gametype.

If you have some time, feel free to check out our last premium FFA to see how it works - http://teambeyond.net/forum/tournaments/standings/36-premium-500-halo-5-ffa-724-300-pm-est/

That is about it :)

for 1v1s - 2v2s and 4v4s, on the match details page (shows the gametypes and gamertags of the other team) there are (2) options, Report Score -- Dispute Match. When reporting a score you just simply choose your team from the dropdown menu and click submit, if you won of course :). If the other team reports that you won the Win will be pushed through automatically, if they rage and dont report, an admin will get to it and push you through. Again, this is only for 1v1, 2v2, and 4v4.

For FFA tournaments there is no reporting, during the event we track games live using various tools to see the result of every FFA heat. This is to ensure that everything is accurate. Once we confirm results, we choose winners accordingly to move onto the next round. You will not be able to see Round 2 groupings until every match in Round 1 is completed, and so on, there are (5) Rounds in our FFA events.

Also be sure to check the Rules & Info page to download the correct Beyond FFA gametype.

If you have some time, feel free to check out our last premium FFA to see how it works - http://teambeyond.net/forum/tournaments/standings/36-premium-500-halo-5-ffa-724-300-pm-est/

That is about it :)

Thanks a lot. I'm hoping this isn't all a waste of time (the info) and I actually get through some of these rounds  ;)

Thanks a lot. I'm hoping this isn't all a waste of time (the info) and I actually get through some of these rounds  ;)

:simms:

o

It's 6pm EST, your profile automatically changed the time.

oh, ok. because it says registation ends 10:40pm i just wanted to make sure it was 6:00

It's 6pm EST, your profile automatically changed the time.

why would it not update the actual start time then? the title says 6:00pm est. but the actual start time says 11:00pm