Sign in to follow this  
Tao of Heaven

Tournament sign up

I have been waiting to enter Halo FFA tournament and it's already full it appears. First, you should post the time registration opens or at least change it to 6am to 7 am the day before or day of the tourney. I logged in every morning since I registered and registration started at 10:30 am.  It's set for weedman hours, only lazy folks and people with no jobs sign up at 10:30 am. Second, have an option to send an email to registered members with the info for tournaments in games they choose to avoid SPAM.  Work on being better so we can play better together.

Thanks for the constructive feedback, sign ups lasted nearly 6 hours yesterday. We like to do the day before, because we feel that is the right amount of time for people that know they're going to play, will actually play. We did it last month and it worked out wonderfully.

With that too, we advertised it on our forums, twitter, facebook, etc. 128 people found it with no issues. Keep an eye out on those in the future if you are interested.