Destroyaaa

Pokemon GO Thread

All i catch are fucking ratattas pidgeys spearows zubats. I tried chasing this magnemite around for like 30 mins and the map was making no sense and I lost it.

Not a good hunt tonight boys

• Upvote (+1) 1

All i catch are fucking ratattas pidgeys spearows zubats. I tried chasing this magnemite around for like 30 mins and the map was making no sense and I lost it.

Not a good hunt tonight boys

Thats the order of the closest pokemon to you when you pull the nearby pokemon up. 3 steps = furthest away, 2 steps = closer, 1 step really close, blank steps = you are right on top of him. Usually they will appear when your pulse goes out, but if he doesn't take a step or two forward. Sometimes the game is just literally punking you though. We had 5 guys fan out looking for an electabuzz and no matter which direction we went he dropped on the list from 5 to 8/9. 5 was the highest we could get him to be.

You have to go through a lot of crap to get something good. Typically those good things are much easier to come by as you start leveling up as well.

Just a few tips

-Wait for the circle to be the smallest when catching pokemon. Getting the ball inside the circle will grant you some extra XP, but doesn't give you a better chance to catch it. (Confirmed from dev website)

- When you get high enough, don't just transfer all of your common pokemon. You get 500XP every time you evolve them and if you use a lucky egg in addition to a mass evolving you get 1000XP every evolution. Don't double evolve though Pidgey to Pigeotto is 500XP, Pigeotto to Pigeot is also 500XP, but more than double the candies.

- Combo your items. Some drop a lure nearby? Use an incense. It increases your chances of finding pokemon. I found a 700CP pigeot when no one else around me saw him.

- Being a higher level gives a better chance to find better/rarer pokemon (confirmed by dev website)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really just went to the end of my driveway at 4:30 AM to catch a Tangela since I had nothing else to do lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thats the order of the closest pokemon to you when you pull the nearby pokemon up. 3 steps = furthest away, 2 steps = closer, 1 step really close, blank steps = you are right on top of him. Usually they will appear when your pulse goes out, but if he doesn't take a step or two forward. Sometimes the game is just literally punking you though. We had 5 guys fan out looking for an electabuzz and no matter which direction we went he dropped on the list from 5 to 8/9. 5 was the highest we could get him to be.

You have to go through a lot of crap to get something good. Typically those good things are much easier to come by as you start leveling up as well.

Just a few tips

-Wait for the circle to be the smallest when catching pokemon. Getting the ball inside the circle will grant you some extra XP, but doesn't give you a better chance to catch it. (Confirmed from dev website)

- When you get high enough, don't just transfer all of your common pokemon. You get 500XP every time you evolve them and if you use a lucky egg in addition to a mass evolving you get 1000XP every evolution. Don't double evolve though Pidgey to Pigeotto is 500XP, Pigeotto to Pigeot is also 500XP, but more than double the candies.

- Combo your items. Some drop a lure nearby? Use an incense. It increases your chances of finding pokemon. I found a 700CP pigeot when no one else around me saw him.

- Being a higher level gives a better chance to find better/rarer pokemon (confirmed by dev website)

I know how the radar works this magnemite was trolling me. But thanks for the tips I was doing most of this stuff anyways

Chased an omanyte for 45 minutes and couldnt find it fml

I chased a Nidoqueen around for like an hour. Started raining  :(

I chased a Nidoqueen around for like an hour. Started raining  :(

I had an umbrella lmao but still no help

It seems that after some time limit the pokemon locations "time out" and it moves them to another spot. That must have happened around 3 times while tracking this omanyte

I had an umbrella lmao but still no help

It seems that after some time limit the pokemon locations "time out" and it moves them to another spot. That must have happened around 3 times while tracking this omanyte

Yeah, I saw a bulbasaur coming up at #5, got it to #2 in the tracker and then it moved/disappeared. Oh well. My 5km egg is 40m away from hatching, hope I get something rad from it.

This game won't last. Walked a mile because the map said a venasaur was nearby. I get to the vensaur, catch him then the game freezes. Boot the game back up and his ass is gone and I have a mile to walk back home. FUCK this game. You should be able to explore a limited area around yout location without actually having to get up and go there. The Japanese are calling us Americans fat.

I want my damn Venasuar and the 12 pokeballs and 2 Raspberrys I through at his fat ass.

Why doesn't the Pokemon incense work? It doesn't attract shit except ratatta, I have like 40 of them. Fuck this game.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The Japanese are calling us Americans fat.

Niantic, who already made a previous game with similar mechanics, is based in San Francisco.

This game won't last. Walked a mile because the map said a venasaur was nearby. I get to the vensaur, catch him then the game freezes. Boot the game back up and his ass is gone and I have a mile to walk back home. FUCK this game. You should be able to explore a limited area around yout location without actually having to get up and go there. The Japanese are calling us Americans fat.

I want my damn Venasuar and the 12 pokeballs and 2 Raspberrys I through at his fat ass.

Why doesn't the Pokemon incense work? It doesn't attract shit except ratatta, I have like 40 of them. Fuck this game.

I'm sure you've already done this, but check your journal/pokemon.

I've had the same thing happen many times (like on a 264 Charmander) and I ended up catching it.

The 1hp glitch in the Gyms is probably the worst thing about this game. Can't even take half the gyms around me with CP 500 pokemon in them because servers take a dump and wont register the last hit.

I'm sure you've already done this, but check your journal/pokemon.

I've had the same thing happen many times (like on a 264 Charmander) and I ended up catching it.

The 1hp glitch in the Gyms is probably the worst thing about this game. Can't even take half the gyms around me with CP 500 pokemon in them because servers take a dump and wont register the last hit.

I have yet to capture a gym because of this. I only was able to put my guy in an already owned Instinct gym. Meanwhile my friends in new york have had much better luck in the gyms

I have yet to capture a gym because of this. I only was able to put my guy in an already owned Instinct gym. Meanwhile my friends in new york have had much better luck in the gyms

Heres a couple thing to try.

- Use poison if you have it

- Don't spam attacks, the more/faster you try to attack the more the server gets flustered

- Dont spam attacks in general, if you take time and dodge you'll lose much less health and possibly not even have to use 2 pokemon.

- Let the timer run out. Sometimes the server will catch up eventually and you will win the match (only happened to me once so far).

Hopefully one of those will net you a gym. Its kind of tedious, but we've gotten a few gyms. Typically you won't give the gym XP if the server ends up having problems and you have to force quit the app. So trying again and again isn't hurting much, maybe your potion quantity.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Heres a couple thing to try.

- Use poison if you have it

- Don't spam attacks, the more/faster you try to attack the more the server gets flustered

- Dont spam attacks in general, if you take time and dodge you'll lose much less health and possibly not even have to use 2 pokemon.

- Let the timer run out. Sometimes the server will catch up eventually and you will win the match (only happened to me once so far).

Hopefully one of those will net you a gym. Its kind of tedious, but we've gotten a few gyms. Typically you won't give the gym XP if the server ends up having problems and you have to force quit the app. So trying again and again isn't hurting much, maybe your potion quantity.

I didnt even know poison was a thing

I captured my first gym today and then went into CVS for 5 mins. Come back ANNNNNNDDDD someone took it

is it possible to change teams in pokemon go???

Restart is the only option.

#TeamMystic

• Upvote (+1) 1

Favorite Pokemon ever is Ninetails and i have a cp 476 Vulpix. I cant wait to evolve the mother fucker. 

Game has a lot of bugs/issues that I hope get addressed. I wonder how many people have turned away from it due to all the issues.

is it possible to change teams in pokemon go???

I heard you can send a ticket through their site online about team changes. No information on if its successful or not though.

Update pushed out today.

1.01 on iOS

29.1 on Android

So how big of a deal is it to have a pokemon go trainer club account?? Am i just going to be missing out on free pokemon codes. Or will future features like trading ect on be available through signing up for the trainer club and not google? Need help!! Already level 16 and dont want to have to restart unless completely necessary!

So how big of a deal is it to have a pokemon go trainer club account?? Am i just going to be missing out on free pokemon codes. Or will future features like trading ect on be available through signing up for the trainer club and not google? Need help!! Already level 16 and dont want to have to restart unless completely necessary!

Currently there is no advantage between having one or the other.

Trainer Club Account does get some rare pokemon codes for the 3DS games, but there is no additional benefit for Pokemon Go right now.

If the Trainer Club Account does get some advantages down the road and their interest in getting trading implemented, you could just wait and trade everything over.