Sign in to follow this  
FrnchFriesAttaK

F/A High onyx/ old champ FrnchFriesAttaK <>

Hello fellas,

im looking for a dedicated team. I live in Montreal but i have been to alot of events since 04 . I have my passport so dont worry about my traveling. always team up with a last min team. Im looking for something more stable , a long shot and of course try our hardest to go pro. I didnt play on my * main * since a few weeks due that im trying new config/sensitivity on an other GT. i dont care if you are a champ or an onyx or if you have 50 events behind the belt. I want a nice squad with skills and the mindset of winning and not stats whoring the whole game to show off on a stage. I love playing with roles ( sniper, objectif and stuff ) but im always down to join a squad that had their own strats/ playstyle. I dont want to be rude with anyone but i know what i am capable of and im not here to waste the time of anyone same as mine. YES im a *foreigner* from canada but my skills fix this issue. Im only 5 hours driving from New -York downtown.. If you are looking for a real 4th for a long shot and have the mindset to go pro , hmu . OF course, building a team with a T02 or 3 F/A can be a good option too. I have been Champions in arena every season since the launch except this one due to moving outside of the town for a 2 and half weeks.

If you wanna run games/scrims/custom and do a real tryout, post here with your GT. Im online every night and i can plan my schedule to be online for the tourneys ( HCS , GB , scrims ,practice,  etc ) .

Have a nice one .

( im online right now on a 2120 onyx to try stuff )

eddy you are gold in team arena :S i dont want to be rude bud but .. my gf whos playing one day per week is plat. looking for hight onyx or champs

My bad dude, I didn't check this morning. I'll be on literally all day and into tonight (till 1am est), as will my teammate. Msg me whenever

eddy you are gold in team arena :S i dont want to be rude bud but .. my gf whos playing one day per week is plat. looking for hight onyx or champs

Dude that's cause I played that like one day and besides the highest you can rank in a playlist you haven't qualified for the previous month is platinum 1. I only try in FFA and I'm high onyx in that, the reason I'm on TeamBeyond is to find decent players to rank with in team based game modes because I don't have anybody else.