CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Might not get it day one as I doubt I'll have the cash. Looks fantastic though. 

Beyond gonna stream the MP when it comes out, right?  :apk:

Might not get it day one as I doubt I'll have the cash. Looks fantastic though. 

Beyond gonna stream the MP when it comes out, right?  :apk:

:goldenboy:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Down to join the Beyond crew.  Preordered from Walmart cuz the wife wanted the key chain and Gamestop was out of the $80 version.

I JUST WANT IT NOW. I cant stand how every good game comes out the last third of the year. I mean, some trickle into the first quarter, but April-July are usually just dead.

So with me being hyped up for this game, I started saying "I'm upgrading my preorder to the Special Edition!" ($20 extra) Go online and find what's in it...and well, it's crap. The only thing I'm interested in are the blueprints and I'm sure I can find that easily on eBay if I really want it.

I'm glad they're not holding back any worthwhile content from the standalone game, but apart from the map (seems to be a standard poster material), charging $20 extra for shirts, a few weapons (which just look to be different versions of already existing weapons), and extra stunt plane trials is stretching it. The Collector's Edition ($150) is worth it if you're interested in all of that, but they should have skipped the Special Edition with this one.

So with me being hyped up for this game, I started saying "I'm upgrading my preorder to the Special Edition!" ($20 extra) Go online and find what's in it...and well, it's crap. The only thing I'm interested in are the blueprints and I'm sure I can find that easily on eBay if I really want it.

I'm glad they're not holding back any worthwhile content from the standalone game, but apart from the map (seems to be a standard poster material), charging $20 extra for shirts, a few weapons (which just look to be different versions of already existing weapons), and extra stunt plane trials is stretching it. The Collector's Edition ($150) is worth it if you're interested in all of that, but they should have skipped the Special Edition with this one.

My exact thoughts. I was thinking that I really want a special edition but I really dont think its worth it at all.

I hope "Night Call" by Kavinsky is in this game so i can drive around at night feeling like Ryan Gosling after doing a heist mission and getting away with it.