CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

So excited to replay this in first person. It looks amazing. 

Totally regret buying it last gen. This is what a next gen GTA is all about. Looks amazing.

Totally regret buying it last gen. This is what a next gen GTA is all about. Looks amazing.

I honestly laughed when they announced they were adding first person thinking it would suck. 

I feel pretty foolish now. It looks more polished than Battlefield. 

I think Rockstar should have bit the bullet and released GTA V for the Xbox One and PS4 from the start, as much as I enjoyed it on the 360. Seriously, Heists were supposed to be the Social Headlight for Grand Theft Auto Online. Races are fun, and the weapon/vehicle sandbox was outstanding... But all that had potential to make heists great. They still do.

Please Rockstar. PLEASE.

It's finally out on PC, but is anyone else having problems with the character transfer?

i cant even launch the damn game :\

I think Rockstar should have bit the bullet and released GTA V for the Xbox One and PS4 from the start, as much as I enjoyed it on the 360. Seriously, Heists were supposed to be the Social Headlight for Grand Theft Auto Online. Races are fun, and the weapon/vehicle sandbox was outstanding... But all that had potential to make heists great. They still do.

Please Rockstar. PLEASE.

They made a lot of money releasing it for the 360 and ps3 tho. Maybe if we stopped pre ordering every game things like that wouldn't happen.

If anyone wants to play on PC add me on steam

Steam name: FrostyEvades

didn't buy the game on steam, but i'm down

didn't buy the game on steam, but i'm down

alright cool im downloading it now. It looks so much more fun than on the 360

alright cool im downloading it now. It looks so much more fun than on the 360

yeah it's pretty dope

whats your social club name? i'll add you on there to make it easier to play together in game