CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

FINALLY got a Sultan RS.  Well my friend got it for me and I jumped in his game and grabbed it.  Took forever.

Went trasure hunting. Didn't find shit.

Seriously, what's fun in this game? My buddy is always doing races which i find to be extremely repetitive and the missions all seem to be pretty much the same thing and last like 60 seconds. So what's fun? Legit asking.

Went trasure hunting. Didn't find shit.

Seriously, what's fun in this game? My buddy is always doing races which i find to be extremely repetitive and the missions all seem to be pretty much the same thing and last like 60 seconds. So what's fun? Legit asking.

the longevity is through creativity. thinking of crazy shit to do and having fun doing it with people.

Yeah I mostly run around doing dumb stuff with my friends. Was rolling with Sam the other day and we ended up raping everyone so bad that everyone left and it was just me and him left in the server until my friend joined. I like doing the missions but half the time one of my friends fails at dling the mission so we get stuck doing dumb stuff.

Did they make blowing up cars easier? Happened several times today that I was just shooting at people in their cars and the car blew up. Was shooting all around the drivers window so I don't know why the cars were blowing up.

the longevity is through creativity. thinking of crazy shit to do and having fun doing it with people.

I appreciate the response. BUT , i've played so many games before where driving a dirt bike into a truck is nothing special. NOW seeing a fuckin whale eat you is another story. Same with the sharks. But i seen that all through single player. I don't mean to dispute your response like that, but i seen this shit before. Just hasn't been as pretty.

Well I just got put in a badsport servers again.  This time for 4 days.  ********.  I found out they didn't make cars weaker, the AP Pistol just destroys cars extremely fast.  I don't know why they would make a PISTOL so strong against vehicles.  I'm absolutely done with this game.  Gonna trade it in and preorder Ghosts tomorrow.  Fuck R*.

I appreciate the response. BUT , i've played so many games before where driving a dirt bike into a truck is nothing special. NOW seeing a fuckin whale eat you is another story. Same with the sharks. But i seen that all through single player. I don't mean to dispute your response like that, but i seen this shit before. Just hasn't been as pretty.

All good, I'm just saying realistically that is how gta survives throughout the years.

• Upvote (+1) 1

All good, I'm just saying realistically that is how gta survives throughout the years.

Exactly, it is why I kept playing GTA IV. 

We have just been doing crazy shit with the Cargobob and Fighter Jets. Having a great time with it still. 

I had about a week of fun with Online and now it just seems boring and repetitive. It was fun while it lasted. Blacklist is the only game that I still play every once in a while and even that is getting stale. Nothing seems to hold my interest anymore. I miss the Halo glory days, maybe I'm just getting too old for gaming :/ 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I had about a week of fun with Online and now it just seems boring and repetitive. It was fun while it lasted. Blacklist is the only game that I still play every once in a while and even that is getting stale. Nothing seems to hold my interest anymore. I miss the Halo glory days, maybe I'm just getting too old for gaming :/ 

There hasn't been a good shooter since '07. Everything is easy now. I thought I would be sad if I no longer have the time to play video games, but it doesn't seem like I'll be missing out on much.

Its not you. GTAO had severely underwhelmed. Me and my friends tried to steal a tank from the military base with a cargo bob, but the latest update seems to have gotten rid of the tank spawning in the base. They are making the game worse. 

So my friend and I found out something hilarious.  Well it's not a secret or anything but yeah... anyway, we would kill people who were in their personal vehicles and once dead we would run over and pour gas all over the car.  When they would get back in and drive away the backfire from the car would set the gas and of course their car, on fire.  When it explodes you don't get a bad rating for it either.  Was hilarious.  We would drive away and my friend would watch the radar for them going back to their car.  We would then drive back and see them driving with their car on fire or them running away from it.  It doesn't explode every time but most of the time.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I don't find Online enjoyable. I'm not dedicated enough to get money in order to get the cool things in MP. Waiting for Stimulus before I actually out time in.

Bought the Buzzard Attack Helicopter without thinking.  Forgot I can't just blow anyone up so it was kind of a waste of 1.7M.  It's good for hunting bounties though.  You can't even use it to take out people in tanks because you have to stay so far away.  I'm down to about $800k from the 5M I had.  Mostly due to endlessly putting bounties on people who piss me off.  I would just put non-stop $9k bounties on them until they left.

I don't find Online enjoyable. I'm not dedicated enough to get money in order to get the cool things in MP. Waiting for Stimulus before I actually out time in.

There's not a whole lot to do with your money.

What my buddy does:

Races to get money, finally makes enough to buy a vehicle and then customize its stats for races. Then does more races so he can customize more of his cars and race with them.

He's already bought his apartment too.

I'm level 22, how do I go about making large amounts of cashmoney? Just the races? 

Saving up for the apartment, but apparently the 400k isn't the best one? 

Honestly, if you want to make money just do the money glitches that are out there. If Rockstar wants to whine and cry about nobody buying their microtransactions then fuck 'em. They made it impossible to get money after disabling the ability to replay missions. Unless, of course, you like earning money at a snail's pace. You risk losing almost all your money to hospital bills and other utilities though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah seriously they nerfed money in missions hardcore AND made weapons more expensive. You lose a ton of money screwing around in the city if you're not doing missions or whatever. Now when I jump on my friend and I just trade races for 20 mins and make about 60k so we have money to do dumb shit in the city. Rockstar acts like this is some $0.99 game on the app store with them trying to force microtransactions down your throat. And whatever happened to the stimulus that was supposed to be given by the end of last month.

So they finally started the stimulus.  Got $250K today.  Gay part is they started going after cheaters/glitchers too.  Read about a lot of people who had all their money and cars taken away.  R* asshole took all my money.  I had $600K but today when I jumped on they took all but $60K so after the Stimulus I had $310K.  Got to keep all my cars and my house though.  Fuck R*.

So they finally started the stimulus.  Got $250K today.  Gay part is they started going after cheaters/glitchers too.  Read about a lot of people who had all their money and cars taken away.  R* asshole took all my money.  I had $600K but today when I jumped on they took all but $60K so after the Stimulus I had $310K.  Got to keep all my cars and my house though.  Fuck R*.

You mean they actually care if you cheat? Oh the humanity!

You mean they actually care if you cheat? Oh the humanity!

Well I could see them doing it IF THE GAME WORKED.  This still a TON of glitches and they're more worried about people being able to find an easy way to make money without buying it from their store.  Besides I never cheated.  I didn't ruin the game for someone else by getting money.  Maybe they should go after all those people that hide in walls when they have bounties so no one can kill them and they can kill everyone.