CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

I'm sure it's easy to know who did the glitch as all they would have to do is look at who accessed the store a ridiculous amount of times in a short period.  It's funny Rockstar releases a game with TONS of glitches 99% of which screw you over and they take their time fixing.  Players find a glitch to make some easy money and they're labeled "cheaters."

Steal random persons vehicle, they have your phone number and can text you.  Rockstar logic.

WOW.  So my bad sport time is supposed to be finished.  Tried jumping in a game and it says I'm still a badsport.  GG R*.  My badsport time was supposed to end 10 hours ago.

Usually how a ban on almost any game works. Usually takes some time to clear it.

Have heard people complain about that on nearly every platform. Hope it's fixed for you soon though.

Usually how a ban on almost any game works. Usually takes some time to clear it.

Have heard people complain about that on nearly every platform. Hope it's fixed for you soon though.

Yeah kept trying to jump into friends games and kept getting denied. After about 15 tries it let me and said I had been forgiven.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah kept trying to jump into friends games and kept getting denied. After about 15 tries it let me and said I had been forgiven.

Glad you were able to get in. 

Probably won't be playing as much until heists show up and then I really look forward to playing and hopefully playing some more with people from here. 

Yeah haven't had Beyond as my active crew for a while because either no one was on or they didn't want to do anything.  Jumped in Rocker's game today but he was AFK.

This has probably been said and answered already. But like CoD, and Titanfall, GTA Really needs it's own thread.

Sorry if I'm repeating something that has already been answered.

This has probably been said and answered already. But like CoD, and Titanfall, GTA Really needs it's own thread.

Sorry if I'm repeating something that has already been answered.

A new section for GTA? Eh. I feel like this topic alone isn't active enough to warrant it. 

First half was supposed to drop this week but then again the game was supposed to work when it came out so yeah....

I got the recent title update today. It corrupted my saved data for story mode. The update didn't add the cash or heist.

Edit:

Here are the things that I recently noticed:

The update patched up any issues with vehicles being lost or modifications lost.

Mission are worth less money than before.

You win more money and RP in land races.

Thoughts

To be honest, when you are unable to replay missions unless you failed them was enough. And I think the money for races and missions should have stayed the same. Races gives you way too much money even when you finish 4th in a race. And some of the missions that I'm familiar with such as Violent Duct went from $9000, to $3000, to $1500. In my opinion, this makes missions truly pointless to complete for such little money that you receive in the end. With me loving the missions online, I'm upset about the changes that were made. The balance between the two are so off that it drives me nuts. I'm hoping in the next tu that they fix this issue.

Also, where would be the best place for me to send Rockstar feedback?

GTA definitely does not need its own forum, the game itself is more of a casual gameplay compared to CoD or Halo.  Personally, after the restart capability was taken out I have stopped playing as much.  It is still entertaining trolling the fuck out of people in random lobbies and playing casually with friends, but it just doesn't have a competitive nature that keeps me for the long distance in games.

I don't even know why we have a Titanfall fourm instead of a Battlefield 4 one tbh, and a thread for GTA V is enough.

If Battlefield 4 proves to be a popular subject when it releases, it is entirely possible we will see a forum for it, but as of now, we'll keep it how it is. 

A new section for GTA? Eh. I feel like this topic alone isn't active enough to warrant it. 

It's the most active thread in General Gaming. I'm pretty sure this thread is more active than the Destiny and Titan Fall sections. For me i don't care cause i'm barely playing GTA ever since i beat it, but i can see why there maybe should be a GTA section. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are the missions vs races and stuff worth fuck all? I do a mission and get $1500, but then i win a race and get $10k or if i place 2nd or 3rd i get more.

I wanna enjoy this game more, but there's not a lot to do. My buddies always do races cause that's where the money's at. They would be more inclined to do missions, but cash is worth so low. Also there's less to do in the open world. Me and my buddy wanna go treasure hunting under water, but it seems like they took out that aspect of the game.

I wanna enjoy this game more, but there's not a lot to do. My buddies always do races cause that's where the money's at. They would be more inclined to do missions, but cash is worth so low. Also there's less to do in the open world. Me and my buddy wanna go treasure hunting under water, but it seems like they took out that aspect of the game.

Theres a submarine somewhere.  Not sure where to get it.  It was in the most recent mythbusters vid though.

Theres a submarine somewhere.  Not sure where to get it.  It was in the most recent mythbusters vid though.

I found it. Now i need to find where the scuba gear is at. You should just be able to buy scuba gear in this game imo. I hope they still have the burried treasure in this game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I found it. Now i need to find where the scuba gear is at. You should just be able to buy scuba gear in this game imo. I hope they still have the burried treasure in this game.

thanks for the help. i was wondering this myself