CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

0_0.jpg

So finally got rated as a bad sport.  Guess I will remain one for 2 days.  I wonder if that prevents me from playing with my friends.  I'll find out tomorrow and if it does, that's ********.   Odd too because about 5mins before I blew up the players car I got the $1K for being a good sport.  I was trolling the crap out of my server though because every time a high priority  vehicle appeared I just waited down by the delivery and stickied the ramp so when someone finally brought the car to the pier and thought they were home free I destroyed the car literally right in front of Simeon's door.  Got quite a few bounties because of this.

Edit**

A neg rep?  Really?  You must have been one of those people I exploded.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

managed to glitch up to 1.6m before i got bored of doing it. bought the 400k apartment and the adder. have 234k left in the bank. oh lawd.

that took forever to get selling a 30k bike.

wooooooooooow. some guy killed me while i was driving my adder, i return to where i died and it disappeared, went to my garage it isnt there. relaunch the game it isnt there. 

GG 1mil and my entire morning lol. FUCKKK.

wooooooooooow. some guy killed me while i was driving my adder, i return to where i died and it disappeared, went to my garage it isnt there. relaunch the game it isnt there. 

GG 1mil and my entire morning lol. FUCKKK.

Ouch, that's rough. If it makes you feel any better I found out that you could only purchase one plane. Bought the 1.6 million dollar one and then a 250k one and the 1.6 disappeared. Have you tried calling the insurance?

Ouch, that's rough. If it makes you feel any better I found out that you could only purchase one plane. Bought the 1.6 million dollar one and then a 250k one and the 1.6 disappeared. Have you tried calling the insurance?

You have to call Pegasus and have them deliver your other plane.  You can only have one active at a time.

holy shit didn't even think about doing that since i never got notified that it was destroyed or w/e since it just vanished. just called and its there. THANK YOU!

You have to call Pegasus and have them deliver your other plane.  You can only have one active at a time.

When I call them there are only two options available, one for the small plane and another for a boat. Am I just missing something?

I just tried joining your mission and can't because you are a bad sport :/

holy shit didn't even think about doing that since i never got notified that it was destroyed or w/e since it just vanished. just called and its there. THANK YOU!

Haha you're welcome. The same thing happened to me when I thought my car disappeared after a mission.

When I call them there are only two options available, one for the small plane and another for a boat. Am I just missing something?

I just tried joining your mission and can't because you are a bad sport :/

Yeah it's ********.  Can't believe R* does shit like this.   People shoot at me for no reason and when I blow up their car I'M the bad sport.  Riiiiiiiiiight.  Super gay that it's an automatic 2 day thing too.  Can't play with friends at all even in private games.  Found out if you do awards though it lessens the time so that' what I'm doing.

So did rooftop rumble with 4 people.  Upon completion I got $500 while everyone else got $25K.  Didn't die and killed the most people.  GG R*.

Yeah it's ********.  Can't believe R* does shit like this.   People shoot at me for no reason and when I blow up their car I'M the bad sport.  Riiiiiiiiiight.  Super gay that it's an automatic 2 day thing too.  Can't play with friends at all even in private games.  Found out if you do awards though it lessens the time so that' what I'm doing.

So did rooftop rumble with 4 people.  Upon completion I got $500 while everyone else got $25K.  Didn't die and killed the most people.  GG R*.

Yeah me and 2 other guys drove around slaying everybody over and over and over and nothing happened, yet when I take a friends ride and drive it into the water then I am a bad sport. Makes sense.

How do you do awards? I got bad sport too and this is the worst. 

1 mill per minute

edit: i heard some people were getting banned or something, stay safe guys.

That one seems too complicated. 

Anyway Bad Sport servers are waaaaaay more fun.  You can blow up anyone's car and you don't get in trouble or have to pay the insurance.  Also, since being in these servers it seems I've been getting invites to way more, and better missions.  If it wasn't for not being able to play with friends I would rather stay in these servers.

Edit**

These servers are utter chaos.  Seems that a lot of people have tanks.  Some dude killed me for no reason and I ended up raping him on foot and then beat him in a one on one.  He went and got his tank and found me and killed me 14 times in a row because I kept spawning near him and couldn't get away.

I think it's dumb that people are getting banned for R*s mistakes. It's not like they're stealing real life money or modding the game. It's in-game so it's fair game IMO.

I think it's dumb that people are getting banned for R*s mistakes. It's not like they're stealing real life money or modding the game. It's in-game so it's fair game IMO.

Not really, I mean it's usually against most games terms of service or whatever that you should not abuse glitches in game. A lot of the time people get banned in any game when they intentionally abuse glitches. This is nothing unusual.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not really, I mean it's usually against most games terms of service or whatever that you should not abuse glitches in game. A lot of the time people get banned in any game when they intentionally abuse glitches. This is nothing unusual.

Still doesn't mean it's not stupid. Again you're not doing anything illegal or outside of the game. It should be fair game until the fix it. I think spawn killing someone over and over again is worse than a glitch like this.

Edit: Lol think about it. You're playing a game where you cheat and steal all the time and when your exploit a glitch you're being punished lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

link isn't working for me.

You can buy a helmet to protect you from getting headshot?  Hate getting headshot on missions.

Oh wow! They took it down. It was pretty much a R* rep saying that people will eventually get caught and "punished" for exploiting the vehicle resell glitch, and that it is easy to catch.  While people who replayed the missions are safe since it isn't exploiting a glitch.

I wonder if they took it down because they are unsure if they are gonna ban people or not.

When is the 500k "gift" supposed to be out?

The first 250k is suppose to be out by the end of this week. No word on the other half.

Oh wow! They took it down. It was pretty much a R* rep saying that people will eventually get caught and "punished" for exploiting the vehicle resell glitch, and that it is easy to catch.  While people who replayed the missions are safe since it isn't exploiting a glitch.

I wonder if they took it down because they are unsure if they are gonna ban people or not.

Reminds me of the beginning of Reach with people doing the challenge reset glitch and the people just playing Gruntpocalypse

If I get banned i'll just sell my game and move on. I've already lost 2 characters and im not going to be be reset/banned from another one.

• Upvote (+1) 1