CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

oh no I got naughty points for having fun in free roam. I'll try not to blow up anymore more cars in your realism sim, R*. Now I'll be right back, have to go pay my insurance in this loads of fun experience. Maybe I'll finally get some money by playing the stocks in story mode, then I can afford the golf course! I just can't put this game down after completing the story.

I just don't play many online games alone, so I am not having the problem that most people are of not enjoying this game because I'm stuck doing this or that by myself.

It is the most enjoyable game I've played with my group of friends since Halo 2 and that is saying so much.

Except I thought this was suppose to be something special. From how everyone made the online sound was that you could play itine a single player game, but it's online. Well that's definitely not how the online feels. Feels like I'm doing a bunch of side missions with my friends.

oh no I got naughty points for having fun in free roam. I'll try not to blow up anymore more cars in your realism sim, R*. Now I'll be right back, have to go pay my insurance in this loads of fun experience. Maybe I'll finally get some money by playing the stocks in story mode, then I can afford the golf course! I just can't put this game down after completing the story.

Why are you trying to make more money when it doesn't do anything? I mean unless it's for achievements, but in-game it's pretty much pointless.

I'm only asking cause clearly I don't agree with the hype about this game, but clearly you're enjoying this game.

Did you play all the other GTAs? Saints Row games? Sleeping Dogs? Just Cause 2? Etc?

Except I thought this was suppose to be something special. From how everyone made the online sound was that you could play itine a single player game, but it's online. Well that's definitely not how the online feels. Feels like I'm doing a bunch of side missions with my friends.

Why are you trying to make more money when it doesn't do anything? I mean unless it's for achievements, but in-game it's pretty much pointless.

I'm only asking cause clearly I don't agree with the hype about this game, but clearly you're enjoying this game.

Did you play all the other GTAs? Saints Row games? Sleeping Dogs? Just Cause 2? Etc?

Heists are not released.

It feels like a single player experience in multiplayer to me. Playing through the missions with my friend feels like another story and when heists come out it is only going to get better.

I love it and can't wait for the DLC.

^That gives me incentive to play. Are the Apartments the best way to spend $

I think it's funny that any decent car is more expensive than an apartment.

Also, the fact that in Grand THEFT Auto you need to buy a car.  I can see some high end cars having to be bought because they don't spawn in game but the fact that some high end cars DO spawn and you can't steal and keep them is dumb.

That just about covers my lost apartment, car and money from my deleted character, so I'm happy.

Actually had some fun with the GTA online with my buddy last night. Had an epic game of tennis which I was winning 4-3, but I choked and accidentally quit. Did some missions on hard which are all still pretty easy.

What's the point of the ATMs if you can access your bank from your phone and what's the point of banking your money if you only drop $100 when you die?

Can you not go scuba diving online?

Does anyone know? I tried looking for that boat, but it wasn't there.

So anyone else doing the infinite resell glitch?  Made about $7M so far.  Gonna do it a bit more so I don't ever have to do it again and won't worry about running out of money once they patch it.

So anyone else doing the infinite resell glitch?  Made about $7M so far.  Gonna do it a bit more so I don't ever have to do it again and won't worry about running out of money once they patch it.

howdo

howdo

Have fun guys.

And yes, it works.  Was doing it last night and doing it right now actually.

Some other help: Make sure you load the games store AND appear outside ON your bike before you start selling it.  Depending on how many races you've won  you might be able to buy expensive parts like turbo, transmission, etc but if you are doing that make sure to check your sell price of the bike because if it goes over $50K LS Customs won't buy it.  I got mines to sell for $40K.  Also, in the middle of constantly reselling your bike, if you get impatient and ride into the LS Customs door and fall off you will ruin the glitch and have to wait 48mins to start doing it again, but at least you'll already have your bike.

I see two possible outcomes with this glitch: It will be patched before I get home from work tonight or I will get banned.

Bought myself that 1.6 mil plane, a boat, a felon and a cheetah. I think I will be good for the rest of my GTA V career.

in on glitch, hope i dont get fucked over for doing this

edit: 

damn bike only selling for 11k. 

aaaaaand i just fucked it up, spawned with no bike. damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

in on glitch, hope i dont get fucked over for doing this

edit:

damn bike only selling for 11k.

aaaaaand i just fucked it up, spawned with no bike. damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Buy the most expensive stuff. I put the most expensive horn which is 25k. 30k in paint. Bullet proof tires. Custom tires which adds a white wall. Most expensive rims. Painted the rims. Put a crew logo. Added armor and some engine upgrades. DO NOT PUT EXPLOSIVES. But put the most expensive stuff. The bike will sell for roughly half of what you put into it. And yeah if you're to slow in going to the store you'll spawn without your bike. I just hit start, LB, A, A, to do it quick.

Buy the most expensive stuff. I put the most expensive horn which is 25k. 30k in paint. Bullet proof tires. Custom tires which adds a white wall. Most expensive rims. Painted the rims. Put a crew logo. Added armor and some engine upgrades. DO NOT PUT EXPLOSIVES. But put the most expensive stuff. The bike will sell for roughly half of what you put into it. And yeah if you're to slow in going to the store you'll spawn without your bike. I just hit start, LB, A, A, to do it quick.

Yeah I dropped 100k on it and it was only selling for 11k. Since I lost the bike now i have 50k to spend on it. 

Yeah I dropped 100k on it and it was only selling for 11k. Since I lost the bike now i have 50k to spend on it.

Weird I'm sure I put in less. Are you using the RR? That one sells for rubbish money.

I'm sure rockstar won't ban anyone for it especially since they didn't ban anyone for farming. At least we got something for putting up with all the BS. I'm sure I lost a lot more than 500k. My apartment alone was 400k.

Weird I'm sure I put in less. Are you using the RR? That one sells for rubbish money.

I'm sure rockstar won't ban anyone for it especially since they didn't ban anyone for farming. At least we got something for putting up with all the BS. I'm sure I lost a lot more than 500k. My apartment alone was 400k.

nah i bought the 801. sucks now cause the shop doesnt want to buy my bike anymore. apparently i have to wait like an hour? lame.