CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Anyone know how much bad you have to do to get put in "bad" servers.  I got a bunch of warnings today for blowing up peoples cars.  Kind of dumb you get warnings when you blow up a car with someone that has a bounty inside.  I was just driving by sticking their car and leaving.

I don't know what I was expecting, it's just been underwhelming. Why were people hyped again?

I don't know what I was expecting, it's just been underwhelming. Why were people hyped again?

Godlike advertisement

I'm not impressed by the level 100 but more the fact that your character hasn't been deleted yet. I haven't been able to get past level 15 and I'm on my third so far.

Oh my character has been "deleted," well more like disappeared.  In those cases I just got completely off GTA and didn't try again for several hours

Think I might sell my GTA V. Already beat the story and I don't want to play that again and the online is shirt right now. Might as well get my money's worth and get another game that I might actually play.

Think I might sell my GTA V. Already beat the story and I don't want to play that again and the online is shirt right now. Might as well get my money's worth and get another game that I might actually play.

I really can't tell if you're trolling half the time or really serious. Either way, I'm going to pray for you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm having an absolute blast with the online. Survival mode with a team of 4 is just great.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really can't tell if you're trolling half the time or really serious. Either way, I'm going to pray for you.

In what way does it sound like I'm trolling? Single players(aka story mode) story was average and the online is nothing special. Why would I keep a game I don't want to play anymore?

Im not the only one who's not enjoying the online in this thread nor am I the only one who didn't enjoy the game as much as others did yet some how I'm the only one trolling.

I haven't enjoyed Online at all but I don't see why you would sell a game where there's a good chance of solid DLC? GTA IV was one of the best DLC supported games of this gen and I'm sure R* will follow with GTA V.

I haven't enjoyed Online at all but I don't see why you would sell a game where there's a good chance of solid DLC? GTA IV was one of the best DLC supported games of this gen and I'm sure R* will follow with GTA V.

Then I'll buy the DLC. The same thing I did with Undead Nightmare(well I rented it then my buddy bought it lol). I actually enjoyed Undead more than I did the actually story(not saying the story was bad just didn't get into it like i did with Undead Nightmare). You don't need the game to play the DLC, you can always buy just the DLC which doesn't cost extra if you don't have the main disc right? And I'm not being a smart ass I'm asking to make sure.

The way I see it is that it's a brand new game that's very popular so I'll probably get a good chunk of change from it if I go trade it in so I might as well get my money's worth.

I might give it this 1 last week , but if the online isn't fixed by then might as well trade it in.

Expected to play with my friends, but were all having problems with the online.

Then I'll buy the DLC. The same thing I did with Undead Nightmare(well I rented it then my buddy bought it lol). I actually enjoyed Undead more than I did the actually story(not saying the story was bad just didn't get into it like i did with Undead Nightmare). You don't need the game to play the DLC, you can always buy just the DLC which doesn't cost extra if you don't have the main disc right? And I'm not being a smart ass I'm asking to make sure.

For GTA IV, you did need the main game to play both expansions. The physical disc (Episodes from Liberty City) didn't release until 6 months after The Lost and Damnned. If you're interested in the DLC, I would recommend keeping GTA V.

Why do people have more than one character anyways? Game just came out.

Start GTA online.  

Create character.  

Play as character. 

Lose character.  

Repeat.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

I suppose I expected more out of online.  It is alright, but not what I was expecting.  I am getting tired of playing the same missions over and over, and with all of the apartments being the exact same there is no reason to pursue more money.  The auto-aim is absurd P2P, it is stupid how you auto-aim on your own crew members and being punished for destroying someones car is silly.  

Overall I find it fun to play when my friends are online but if I won't play alone.

I just don't play many online games alone, so I am not having the problem that most people are of not enjoying this game because I'm stuck doing this or that by myself. 

It is the most enjoyable game I've played with my group of friends since Halo 2 and that is saying so much. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just don't play many online games alone, so I am not having the problem that most people are of not enjoying this game because I'm stuck doing this or that by myself. 

It is the most enjoyable game I've played with my group of friends since Halo 2 and that is saying so much. 

Yeah I've been having quite a bit of fun with my friends.  Especially all the dumb stuff that happens.

Agree that it's stupid you get in trouble for blowing up peoples cars.  Some guy was trying to kill me for no reason so as I was driving way I stuck his car and blew it up and I get a bad ratings.  Dumb.

It would have been nice to know my 250k car that was in the impound would disappear if I started a mission. I even had the car in the mission, but afterwards it was gone. Now it's going to take me a year and a half to make that money back since you can't restart missions anymore.