CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Try deleting and recreating a character. It worked for me.

Tried that plus clear cache plus deleting update and redownloading and still nothing. I know its working for others as my friend is playing right now but for the life of me I cannot get on.

Can you make a crew and then delete it?

yes, you can also be in up to 5 crews.

yes, you can also be in up to 5 crews.

How do you delete your crew? Cause I wanna keep the name, but change the service tag or whatever you call it.

Damn thought the beyond crew would be out in force.  Only got to play with about 3 guys.  Need people to run missions with so we can rank up and get on our heisting on.

Wanted to paint my car the crew color and put the emblem on but it would have been $50k.  Multiplayer stuff is hella expensive.

How do you delete your crew? Cause I wanna keep the name, but change the service tag or whatever you call it.

go onto social club website and go to manage crews, you can delete from there. you can change your tag though without deleting your crew, still under manage crews option.

• Upvote (+1) 1

go onto social club website and go to manage crews, you can delete from there. you can change your tag though without deleting your crew, still under manage crews option.

That's fucked. Cause I went to manage crew and it wouldn't let me. I'll try again though. And thanks!

So I just go to "manage crew" and then click on the tag? Cause in trying to click in the tag and nothing changes.

Edit: so maybe I'm just blind, but I can't even find the option to delete it.

That's fucked. Cause I went to manage crew and it wouldn't let me. I'll try again though. And thanks!

So I just go to "manage crew" and then click on the tag? Cause in trying to click in the tag and nothing changes.

Edit: so maybe I'm just blind, but I can't even find the option to delete it.

i swear i saw this shit the other day. i had made a crew a while back and i deleted it. or i left it and there's nothing there when i searched the name. 

thought you could change the tag as well. wat da fuq.

i swear i saw this shit the other day. i had made a crew a while back and i deleted it. or i left it and there's nothing there when i searched the name.

thought you could change the tag as well. wat da fuq.

Did you check after I saw my post er? Cause I can't find shit haha.

Did you check after I saw my post er? Cause I can't find shit haha.

Yeah, idk maybe i was seeing shit. I'm sure you can delete the crew by just leaving it with no members left in it.

Anyone know good ways to make money on multiplayer?
I've basically been robbing every store, and that's my only source of income.

I've been killing a ton of random people, and only get $100 from them.

Anyone know good methods?

I'm still trying to get online to work.

I make it to the first race and then it just says "waiting for other players" or "Launching game" but nothing ever happens.  :(

I'm still trying to get online to work.

I make it to the first race and then it just says "waiting for other players" or "Launching game" but nothing ever happens.  :(

yup basically same here since about 730am til about 110am lol

Tried getting GTA O working earlier but gave up. I figured it would work really late (now) when most people have gone to bed, but nope. For those of you who have managed to get past the initial street race and play multiplayer is there any trick or did you just wait it out?

I bought the Weed on the Water place and he keeps asking me to do deliveries, but I can't find how to contact him to do them. The phone doesn't give me any options to contact him and going to the store doesn't do anything. Is it on the Internet?

Anyone know good ways to make money on multiplayer?

I've basically been robbing every store, and that's my only source of income.

I've been killing a ton of random people, and only get $100 from them.

Anyone know good methods?

Missions and races.  Missions give the most RP and decent money and are generally pretty easy.  Some races you can win $10k.  If you do missions to the point where the car dealer guy just sends you a list of cars then you will get $10K per car you bring him.  Easy $60k.

Tried getting GTA O working earlier but gave up. I figured it would work really late (now) when most people have gone to bed, but nope. For those of you who have managed to get past the initial street race and play multiplayer is there any trick or did you just wait it out?

Clearing system cache worked for me.

Did you guys wait at the loading screen at the first race or dashboard after a while?

It's annoying getting killed by other people because you lose money  :mellow:. But then passive mode is so limited too

I think you only lose $100 each time.  What I normally do is deposit money quickly after missions/races/deathmatches into the bank through the phone.  If you want to spend time browsing the internet and looking for stuff I recommend going into a Ammunition until you can buy an apartment/garage since you cannot use weapons inside there.

Even though, I have camped outside of stores/ammunations waiting for the person to come out and kill them then  :kappa:

I think you only lose $100 each time.  What I normally do is deposit money quickly after missions/races/deathmatches into the bank through the phone.  If you want to spend time browsing the internet and looking for stuff I recommend going into a Ammunition until you can buy an apartment/garage since you cannot use weapons inside there.

Even though, I have camped outside of stores/ammunations waiting for the person to come out and kill them then  :kappa:

Yeah don't stand next to the doors either. Some asshole killed me while I was in the store by shooting his shotgun through the doors. Don't know how I died since I was in passive mode. :\

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you look at the transactions in the bank account they are like $1000 something each for medical bills and bail. I think it depends on how much money you have

Also the servers are currently down

Wanted to jam before work dammit.

Looks like the severs are back up now.  Was able to get online.