CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Anyone else stuck on the race trigger?

It took me about 2 hours of restarting and joining different sessions having no idea whats going on until it finally worked. I played through the first mission and got my own vehicle. Spent an hour tracking down the Adder only to find out it's a premium car so I settled for a motorcycle. The rest of the missions still seem to be glitched though, either they can't be started or they start and then instantly end. Trying to figure out the basics and getting gunned down every 30 seconds by players who just go on killing rampages is quite annoying though. I'm still not sure how to get my plate to transfer over even though it says my online character has access to it.

It had been stuck at launching session for the 1st race for 3 mins. Now it says the servers are down and I think it deleted my character for the 2nd time even though I got an achievement for getting off the plane.

Just met up with two random players and we are cruising around robbing stores. We took out a group as they were robbing the same store and now no one in the session will mess with us. This game is awesome! Now I just need to figure out how to do heists.

Apparently you need an apartment before you can do the heists.  Been rolling around with takedown from the Beyond Crew doing missions and robbing stores.

Bought the $400k apartment with the 10 car garage.

And yeah so whoever grabs the money from the job is responsible for dividing up the cash.

Apparently you need an apartment before you can do the heists.  Been rolling around with takedown from the Beyond Crew doing missions and robbing stores.

Bought the $400k apartment with the 10 car garage.

And yeah so whoever grabs the money from the job is responsible for dividing up the cash.

How did you get up to 400k so fast?

I have about 15 lol.

I will do some missions, if they actually work.

How did you get up to 400k so fast?

I have about 15 lol.

I will do some missions, if they actually work.

Yeah I'm down.  Invite me or something.  Been trying to join a session with crew members but it's not working.

I just woke up... Gotta do the daily life stuff then i'm in for ANYTHING! Should be on Xbox in like a hour or so.

Gt; Philosopherrr 

Damit... This damn first mission will not load, I have tried 5 times :(.

So I've been trying to play since 8 this morning and haven't been able to play the first race yet. -___________________-

Yeah first race is buggy.  Rockstar already released a statement about it.  I had to do it like 3 or 4 times.

Yeah first race is buggy.  Rockstar already released a statement about it.  I had to do it like 3 or 4 times.

I'm on attempt like 20+, still haven't been able to play :/

my problem is that my character is saved right on top of the first race, so i can't skip it even if i wanted to. every time i boot up gtao, it puts me in a queue. 

This is getting ridiculous. I haven't even done the first mission yet.

have you at least been able to race? if so, how'd you get it to work?

have you at least been able to race? if so, how'd you get it to work?

No, I haven't been able to do the first race yet. Still waiting on players for the past 6 hours.

No, I haven't been able to do the first race yet. Still waiting on players for the past 6 hours.

i've been trying to initiate the race through solo mode but to no avail. i heard that's worked for some, but meh.

How do I access the GTA online tutorial to play with friends? 

Just make your character and then play.  If it doesn't show the opening cutscene and just drops you by the Vinewood sign restart it.

I press down on my d-pad from the solo mode to switch to the online mode and I just go to infinite black screen