CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Pretty excited for online. I'm expecting the online to be the game I was expecting from the SP. Sounds like the online world is even bigger cause you can go in more buildings and there's even more to do. Pretty excited.

So how does it work though? Is there a story to it or are we just robbing banks or shits and giggles? Is there a purpose for getting money?

Pretty excited for online. I'm expecting the online to be the game I was expecting from the SP. Sounds like the online world is even bigger cause you can go in more buildings and there's even more to do. Pretty excited.

So how does it work though? Is there a story to it or are we just robbing banks or shits and giggles? Is there a purpose for getting money?

Pretty much a separate story with the MP. Some 500+ missions to do. Buy your own houses and vehicles and all that shit.

edit: not sure how much 'story' there is, but I think there is a story cause there are cinematics and such.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty much a separate story with the MP. Some 500+ missions to do. Buy your own houses and vehicles and all that shit.

edit: not sure how much 'story' there is, but I think there is a story cause there are cinematics and such.

Sounds like a blast. Except for the fact you can buy in-game money with real money. Isn't the whole point of GTA games is to get a lot of money and run shit?

I told my friend about it(I'll be playing with him) and he thinks it's awesome that you can do that so I expect him to have a lot more money than me lol. Fuckin hurtin.

I thought I read somewhere that the guy that actually takes the money during the heists is the one to divide up the money, and can decide to either take the money and run or split it however he decides. Then if he does decide to run you can chase him down and get your cut. 

Guess we'll see.

Read that the highest ranked member taking part in the heist is who divides up the cash.  If I get jipped I'm coming back for vengeance!  But I'm sure we will all have to stick together after a heist so we can all deposit the money but I read you can deposit your money using your phone which doesn't make sense.

Anyway, anyone know what time online goes live?  I'm off tomorrow so plan on maybe staying up late so I can jump online as soon as it's available.

Also, do we have to add each other to our friends list to play as a crew or will it show up in game or will it show your crew members? 

I'll be on all day tomorrow so add msnjah for some all day heists, team deathmatch and just pure and utter mayhem

Read that the highest ranked member taking part in the heist is who divides up the cash.  If I get jipped I'm coming back for vengeance!  But I'm sure we will all have to stick together after a heist so we can all deposit the money but I read you can deposit your money using your phone which doesn't make sense.

Anyway, anyone know what time online goes live?  I'm off tomorrow so plan on maybe staying up late so I can jump online as soon as it's available.

Also, do we have to add each other to our friends list to play as a crew or will it show up in game or will it show your crew members? 

I'll be on all day tomorrow so add msnjah for some all day heists, team deathmatch and just pure and utter mayhem

I wonder what happens when everyone taking part is the same rank though. I made a crew that hit the 300 member limit and I only promoted 1 guy lol. 298 muscle men... 

I don't believe we have to add each other to play together if we're in the same crew, but you guys can add me anyways if you want.

GT: sevenfoldizm

I bought Infinite last night. I'm wondering if I can beat it before tomorrow. Does anyone know how long of a game Infinite is?

I bought Infinite last night. I'm wondering if I can beat it before tomorrow. Does anyone know how long of a game Infinite is?

Bioshock? Steam says I have 15 hours played and I beat the game. So roughly that amount I think. I think I took my time as well exploring and shit.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do the missions online mean they'll have to be done with other people online or is there an option to have bot crew members?

Do the missions online mean they'll have to be done with other people online or is there an option to have bot crew members?

Some can be completed alone while others have to be done with other people. I don't think you can have bots though

Is the MP accessible through the in game phone or...

Instead of choosing Trevor, Michael or Franklin on the character wheel, tomorrow after you've download the TU, you'll be able to choose a fourth character who is your GTA Online character.

That will take you straight to multiplayer.

Bioshock? Steam says I have 15 hours played and I beat the game. So roughly that amount I think. I think I took my time as well exploring and shit.

That's not too bad. I should be able to beat it by tomorrow if I really want to then. I've even exploring too so it'll probably take me around the same time.

NqwmOsF.png

This is an option for crews. I assume it is an action you can do in-game.

Which one do you guys want for the Beyond crew? 

NqwmOsF.png

This is an option for crews. I assume it is an action you can do in-game.

Which one do you guys want for the Beyond crew? 

fuck errbody I vote the Bird.  If it's kind of like "crew gesture" I think Bro Love would be cool to.

Just read the title update will go through at 7AM Eastern time which is 1AM for me.  I'm totally not getting any sleep tonight.  I vote to move me up in the hierarchy since I'm be on that ish putting in work all night and all day tomorrow.

The bird is what I would pick.

Just finished the nuclear waste mission with the sub. This game definitely needs a cruise control option.

Downloading the TU right now!

Aaaaaaaaaand Rockstar servers are rubbish.  Nice online launch Rockstar.

I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out what the hell was going on before I switched between characters and saw the servers are down.

On another note, is there no pause menu online, and what does the 1----2 icon mean at the top of the screen?

I spent 10 minutes trying to figure out what the hell was going on before I switched between characters and saw the servers are down.

On another note, is there no pause menu online, and what does the 1----2 icon mean at the top of the screen?

That's the progress to your next rank