CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Decided to take Franklin out for a spin in my decked out truck. I decided to shoot up some cops and since my new truck is a motha fuckin tank, we never got taken out. Oh yeah, Franklin dun died while making the escape. 

Here we are in the subway where we made our escape.

hcuQ63Y.jpg

We decided to stop by the beach.

3BUBVZs.jpg

Took a pit stop next to the highway, had to piss.

CPTlaaN.jpg

Decided to go sight seeing in Vinewood Hills.

Ur1LUw6.jpg

I wanted to go swimming, but I think Franklin was too tired.

0UhHTXd.jpg

All in all, a good day spent with Franklin.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Man, just seeing that mythbuster video I can already imagine how much crazy shit will happen in multiplayer. Dis gon b gud.

So let me give you guys some back story first. I had just completed the nuclear waste achievement with the subamarine using Trevor ending right around north of the island. I was still in it when I switched characters. I did a couple of stuff and I switched back to Trevor. He's on the roof of a building in Los Santos drunk wearing scuba gear with this parked on the road:

0_0.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think it's hilarious that all the websites giving "stock advice" were saying to buy up Ammunation stocks because it will go up.  Glad I sold my $10mil worth of stock when it hadn't moved for days.  It dropped from a high of $713 down to $420.  Sucks for anyone who rode that train.

Really lame for R* giving an option C.

raining_david_tennant.gif
Would've been far more interesting and a harder choice if they only gave you A or B. Option C just took away that intense moment so fast. It's almost pointless giving us the option. Might as well have taken out option A and B if there's option C

Would've been far more interesting and a harder choice if they only gave you A or B. Option C just took away that intense moment so fast. It's almost pointless giving us the option. Might as well have taken out option A and B if there's option C

Kinda like the GTA 4 ending. Someone is going down in that game lol.

Kinda like the GTA 4 ending. Someone is going down in that game lol.

I never finished GTA IV so I don't know how it compares with GTA Vs endings.

Hung out with Michael today, same deal as with Franklin with the cop chase. Got all 5 stars this time though.

The Aftermath.

r7UuPhP.jpg

We went swimming too.

tIOq01k.jpg

l4ixXxs.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

0_0.jpg

Took this a few hours before the Breaking Bad finale.

#WannaCook?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Option C should have had the same result as options A and B, just with a different outcome.

I dont know how to do the spoiler thing so I tried to leave it vague.

Option C should have had the same result as options A and B, just with a different outcome.

Same result different outcome?  Pretty sure that's a contradiction.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Finished the campaign yesterday! The game is amazing, the ending was a little 'Meh', but overall the game was a 10/10. I can't wait for the online to come tomorrow so me and my crew and do missions together and get that rank 100!

0_0.jpg

Took this a few hours before the Breaking Bad finale.

#WannaCook?

I tweeted something like this like 2 weeks ago, so classic

So I read that in GTA Online the "higher ups" in the crew are the ones who divide up the take from a heist and can essentially take all the money and give the lower people nothing.  Hoping this doesn't happen with the beyond crew.  Might have to start my own.

So I read that in GTA Online the "higher ups" in the crew are the ones who divide up the take from a heist and can essentially take all the money and give the lower people nothing.  Hoping this doesn't happen with the beyond crew.  Might have to start my own.

Once I've got to grips with all of it, I'll make sure people are paid equally for the heists they do. 

Once I've got to grips with all of it, I'll make sure people are paid equally for the heists they do.

Yes, that's exactly what you should tell them.

I'm so ready for multiplayer, but we'll see how much time my schedule allows me to play.

Spoiler =

[/spoiler ]

I thought I read somewhere that the guy that actually takes the money during the heists is the one to divide up the money, and can decide to either take the money and run or split it however he decides. Then if he does decide to run you can chase him down and get your cut. 

Guess we'll see.

FUCK that final triathlon. Shit took me almost 30 minutes to complete and right at the very end this bitch somehow speeds ahead of me and wins by like a millimeter. SOooooooo much bullshit. Probably spammed the A button at least 10k times during that time period. I'm pissed.