CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

I am already so sick of collectible missions. Decided to just start working on Gold medals.

Also, a little hint for those going for the 200 million achievement, just put all your money into one stock, and then sell it automatically. Continue until you've spent 200 million. 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Drunk Mel Gibson is rolling deep

didn't see you posted these they're awesome outfits for them lol

0_0.jpg

Off of Mt. Chiliad I think

0_0.jpg

On top of the worlds longest climb lol

0_0.jpg

On top of some random bridge that I thought was cool to run up on 

0_0.jpg

Trevor fuk'd up in the mountains lawlll

0_0.jpg

Thuggin'

0_0.jpg

Scuba Steve

0_0.jpg

Traffic cameras caught meh

0_0.jpg

Kifflom*

0_0.jpg

...Kifflom

0_0.jpg

LUL

I have to say I agree with Trollll 100% regarding this game compared to Vice City and Last of Us.

I finally captured the Western Daemon.  Man that was frustrating.  I had 2 of them but one disappeared from my garage.  Awesome.

So I drove and stopped in front of someone since I was planning on carjacking them, but when I did that, a thug ran up to the car and carjacked the guy himself. While the thug was beating him up, I casually took his car. It was just some random lol moment.

I wish I knew about that sonar dock before I beat the game. You can make so much money from that purchase. Fuuuuck.

C'mon, man

I'll make a thread about GOTY when a couple of more big games come out and then you can tell me what GTA does better than The Last of Us.

I also wanna make it clear I'm talking about how you can compare the two since they're two different games. So yes GTA V does a better job with their humour and being open world etc, but I'm talking mechanics, game play, graphics, story, stuff you can actually compare and contrast with both since they're two different games.

My best friend just came over and surprised me with a copy of GTA V on Xbox :D. I planned to buy it monday, But i guess that's why he's my BFF lol. 

Guess there goes any chance i had of having a real life for the next few months... GTA campaign and online is going to consume me entirely.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm an idiot and I feel like I'll get a quicker response you fine folk.

Noticed on the homepage that GTA Online goes live October 1st... is it a separate game, or is it like an add-on to GTA5?

I was under the impression it was going to be a separate title.

I'm an idiot and I feel like I'll get a quicker response you fine folk.

Noticed on the homepage that GTA Online goes live October 1st... is it a separate game, or is it like an add-on to GTA5?

I was under the impression it was going to be a separate title.

it is a separate game but is free to those who purchased GTA V.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/251318/gta-5-online-wiki-release-date-gameplay-character-creation-crews-missions-money/

0_0.jpg

Dude's afraid of alcoholol

0_0.jpg

This ***** is fucked lol

0_0.jpg

This is why that guy above was in that car situation LOL the cops came by and mobbed on people then dipped out

0_0.jpg

LOL WTF 

0_0.jpg

damn................

Will you have to go into a store to purchase it? Or does anyone really know?

You won't. It'll either just work on October 1st or there will be a small download to activate it. 

Whoa.

So it was supposed to be a GTA5 multiplayer that they delayed in order to flesh out... and I'm guessing by what Moa said, there'll be a TU to download that allows you to access it via a marketplace download or in-game...?

I can dig it.

I was expecting a full blown new game... but I'm not disappointed.

Edit: I can't create a social club account - it's being a piece of shit and freezing. For those curious, the past two weeks have been me playing solely League of Legends and GTA5. Pretty much done with Halo but if anyone of you want to play GTA: Online, I'll be there.

Finished the campaign finally, choice c.

The way the game ended was just so lame though. Literally nobody you were close with died. Except Brad but you don't even get to know him. There were no crazy plot twists at the end either. I liked the story till the end I was expecting a mind fuck

The way the game ended was just so lame though. Literally nobody you were close with died. Except Brad but you don't even get to know him. There were no crazy plot twists at the end either. I liked the story till the end I was expecting a mind fuck

Edited your post, please use spoiler tags :/

Edited your post, please use spoiler tags :/

SHOOOOOT. Sorry everyone and thank you Moa. After being spoiled that Dumbledore dies in the Half-blood prince while reading it I told myself I would never spoil anything hahahah

SHOOOOOT. Sorry everyone and thank you Moa. After being spoiled that Dumbledore dies in the Half-blood prince while reading it I told myself I would never spoil anything hahahah

Michael kills Dumbledore

Well... guess there's no need for me to check out "the half-blood prince" now, lol.