CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

ENDING SPOILER BELOW

So I chose option C (Deathmatch). I just watched on Youtube what happens when you choose to kill Michael and Trevor. Can you not free-roam with them after? What if you have incomplete stranger and freak missions? Wouldn't it be impossible to get 100%? How does that work?

I believe that is correct. If you dont choose C and kill one or the other then they're not available to use during free roam and miss out on whatever achievements you haven't gotten yet. So yes it would be impossible to get 100%.

I believe that is correct. If you dont choose C and kill one or the other then they're not available to use during free roam and miss out on whatever achievements you haven't gotten yet. So yes it would be impossible to get 100%.

I don't like how R* gave people that choice. I would assume if the player was aware that they'll be missing out on content if they chose A or B, then they wouldn't choose them.

Ending spoilers ^

We are humbled and overwhelmed by the response to Grand Theft Auto V – literally overwhelmed in the case of some of our servers! We sincerely hope you're enjoying your visit to Los Santos and we know many of you have plenty of questions about Grand Theft Auto Online. First, we thought it would be useful to provide some details of the roll out of GTA Online, and how we hope you will be involved in making the game everything it can be.

• Grand Theft Auto Online is going to be something brand new for us: a fully realized and living world for multiple players that will continue to grow and take shape over time.

• The ultimate shape of GTA Online will be determined as much by you, the player, as by the work we put in. What you like and don’t like, what you play and what you want will determine how the game develops and what it turns into.

• Everything we do will be informed by feedback from you all – from the types of missions that roll out to all kinds of future content.

• We are planning for a constant stream of new content, tweaks and updates in the weeks and months ahead.

• The first couple of weeks we expect to be heavily focused on tuning the experience as it goes from internal testing to the reality of being played by tons of people in the real world so that all the usual teething problems for an online game are overcome. We hope it will all run incredibly smoothly, but please bear with us if it doesn't, and help us fix any and all problems!

• After that, we will begin releasing content updates and giving you the opportunity to make your own content.

http://teambeyond.net/gta-online-new-details/

Lol ahh that's hilarious. I was doing on of those missions where someone robs a citizen.. Anyways the guy had a motorcycle stolen so I got it back for him, but I dropped it off in his parking space. I guess he was suppose to drive off, but I had it aimed towards his house so he kept crashing in his parking space and eventually ended up dying, dropping some money. So I took his money and the bike lol.

This is kinda late since I seen this like last week, but Love Fist makes an appearance in this game. At least the lead singer(I think he's the lead singer).

Got the Three Man Army achievement.  Need to start rolling with all 3 more often in free roam.  If you get out of your car in the middle of the street and start shooting, the other 2 get out and do the same thing.  And when you're running from the cops the other 2 shoot at them while you drive.  It was fun.

Still think it's super gay that they haven't released iFruit for Android yet.  Want custom license plates dammit.

Got the Three Man Army achievement.  Need to start rolling with all 3 more often in free roam.  If you get out of your car in the middle of the street and start shooting, the other 2 get out and do the same thing.  And when you're running from the cops the other 2 shoot at them while you drive.  It was fun.

Still think it's super gay that they haven't released iFruit for Android yet.  Want custom license plates dammit.

I was pissed when my custom plate IRL was already taken cause that stupid app wouldnt work for me until about 3 days after i downloaded it. 

OHHERRO 

Still bummed out that the max player cap is 16. Such a big map for a small amount of people.

Still bummed out that the max player cap is 16. Such a big map for a small amount of people.

No doubt. They can't make it at least 24?

No doubt. They can't make it at least 24?

I believe it's a restriction by the xbox 360, not the game itself. As far as I know, there aren't any games with more than 16 player cap on the 360.

Do the custom license plates transfer into GTA Online?

I believe so. I think the license plate applies to every character and your online one. Choose your plate carefully, as I don't think you can change it once you've made it.

I believe it's a restriction by the xbox 360, not the game itself. As far as I know, there aren't any games with more than 16 player cap on the 360.

Battlefield 3 caps at 24 so nope.

Finally beat GTA V. I wouldn't give this GOTY. It's a good game, but when you have a game like The Last of Us in the same year there's no contest. I don't think there's a game this generation that was better than The Last of Us. Yes GTA V was fun, but it had an average story line and felt like another GTA game. I think they could've added more IMO even though I know there's a lot to do, but still. This game was sooooo hyped.

Game play I'm gonna give it a 9 or 10. The size of the world wasn't anything new to me. Just Cause 2s world is far more larger. How ever GTA V is more detailed and more beautiful. I feel like there needs to be more to do, yeah I said that. Yes there a lot to do, but heists shouldn't be only main missions, should be able to go rob movie, theatres, banks and more places.

The mechanics were well done and the world was very beautiful, but the world feels kinda small at the same time.

Like I said the story was average, but it wasn't terrible so I'm give the story a 6 or 7 out of 10. I'm separating the story rating and the game play rating since it's not all about the story and I did enjoy myself regardless of the story being okay.

All in all, it was a fun game.

I'm hoping the online is what does it for me. Does anyone know when the online comes out?

Vice City is still my favourite GTA game.