CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

I literally played from 4pm - 2am yesterday. My bf and I set everything up in the livingroom, ordered pizza around 9, and just wasted the second half of the day. I felt so lazy, but so good at the same time haha.  Time flies so quickly playing that game. 

What's your guys' favorite character to play so far? Mine's definitely michael. I like the family drama, nice house, gun skill, etc. Plus i get to dress him up in snazzy clothes and look classy af  :apk:

Trevor. He's one crazy sob.

Also, I was surprised to see the Lost gang. Did not expect to see them. Poor Johnny.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Michael, with the grown out hair and the beard he looks like Mel Gibson, when he was on his jew hating alcohol fueled rampage. I'm going to try and do a nice 5 star tonight on stream with him as "Drunk Mel Gibson"

I moved to a new channel (purple twitch bubble is updated to link to it) so be sure to give it a follow for the hilarity that will ensue.

I don't think i've been on the alcohol rampage yet, but it sounds like fun. I followed. :) 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Michael, with the grown out hair and the beard he looks like Mel Gibson, when he was on his jew hating alcohol fueled rampage. I'm going to try and do a nice 5 star tonight on stream with him as "Drunk Mel Gibson"

I moved to a new channel (purple twitch bubble is updated to link to it) so be sure to give it a follow for the hilarity that will ensue.

Why do I have a feeling that Michael in the game wont be only one getting drunk :p

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why do I have a feeling that Michael in the game wont be only one getting drunk :P

Hey just because my name is also Michael and I'm Irish doesn't mean I'........shutup lol

Anyone else buy the Pegassi Bati 801 motorcycle?  It's only 10k and better than the "special" bike the CE edition gets.  That thing has been a god send to getting around the city.  So damn fast and nimble.  I also think they should have added a store where you can buy/make custom motorcycle helmets.

It's kind of odd the only fighter jet in the game has the lowest top speed of ALL planes in the game including the prop planes.. :walshy:

Been modding cars and got a Bullet and maxed it out.  So ridiculous fast it's impossible to drive.  Anyone know where to find an infernus?  I've only found 1 so far and never kept it because I thought I would be able to find more.

is it true game sold 800 million copies in one day?

they are gonna sell a billion in one week... holy shit....

is it true game sold 800 million copies in one day?

they are gonna sell a billion in one week... holy shit....

$800 million in sales

Have to wait two weeks for my check to come in to buy this masterpiece so I've just been lurking the Optic stream.

Watching this game is more exciting than playing anything else. 

Optic stream.....common bro gotta support that #BeyondArmy lol

I literally played from 4pm - 2am yesterday. My bf and I set everything up in the livingroom, ordered pizza around 9, and just wasted the second half of the day. I felt so lazy, but so good at the same time haha.  Time flies so quickly playing that game. 

What's your guys' favorite character to play so far? Mine's definitely michael. I like the family drama, nice house, gun skill, etc. Plus i get to dress him up in snazzy clothes and look classy af  :apk:

Mine's definitely Trevor. The things he says are fucking hysterical. I piss myself laughing every time he talks tbh. 

Got to and evaded a 5 star wanted level in Blain County. It was insane. It just started with a simple car jacking and the guy chased after me. I shot him down real quick. Cop starts chasing me. I kill a few cops by ramming into them and I have a 3 star wanted level. I start driving on side of a train so they won't see me. Doesn't work because of the helicopters. Decide to get out and hide on the train on those parts you're able to climb on. I took cover and shot down a few helicopters. I have 5 stars and I probably shot down over 10 helicopters while on the train. There was also this crazy part where a few cop cars got on the tracks and got demolished by the train. One helicopter hit the train after I killed the pilot and a gunman landed next to me after I killed him from the helicopter. The train entered a tunnel outside of Los Santos and I jumped out. I hid in there for 2 minutes and got away.

This game is a masterpiece.

I love the music in this game and I'm not talking about the radio stations. I'm not talking about when you press start or when you're doing a mission. I actually prefer listening to that than the radio.

Edit: I'm still having a problem with iFruit which sucks. I tried signing and says there's an error so I try making an account and it says it already exists. This is fucked.

I really hate the flight mechanics in this game. My plane is wobbly as fuck and can't seem to keep steady and accurate speed like I could in gta 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hate the flight mechanics in this game. My plane is wobbly as fuck and can't seem to keep steady and accurate speed like I could in gta 4.

Flight school  :bravo:

Haha i donnt know if that would actually help, but it might. 

I like Trevor overall as a character. He is pure insanity. Special ability-wise, I like Franklin. Being able to make incredibly tight turns helps (also is really satisfying) when trying to escape from the cops. Side mission-wise, I like Michael. His side missions are fun and crazy.

Saw a dude get his bike stolen, chased the dude down, got the bike and gave it back to the owner. Get a e-mail a couple hours later from the bike owner telling me that he is a millionaire. Gave me $100,000 in stocks, cashed em in right away and got the 100k. A little help goes a long way I guess :)

And to have multiple cars, you have to buy a garage property. Each of the three characters have their own separate garage they can purchase. Same goes with the hangers and marina's, you buy em, and you can store planes and boats you buy.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Flight school  :bravo:

Haha i donnt know if that would actually help, but it might. 

Nope it doesn't.  I have both Franklin and Tevors flight skill at max and the planes and helis are still super wobbly.  It's almost impossible to fly the helis in this game.  Only thing that works is turning down the sensitivity on my left stick which works decent for the helis.  Only thing that wasn't wobbly was the giant cargo plane you fly in the one mission with Trevor.

So I was watching Sourcefed and Phil was saying something about installing a disc and then using a USB or something cause the game will glitch if you use both discs?

Whats that about? Cause I just installed the install disc and then out in the play disc. Only seen like one glitch which is when Chef gives you the grenade launcher. He handed me an invisible gun instead and then came out the assault rifle I was already holding.

Anyone got any info?