CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Just bought the 400k apartment. Holy sheeeet.

Best way to earn $?

Best way to earn $?

Violent Duct mission from Gerald

Just bought the 400k apartment. Holy sheeeet. 

The $319K apartment looks the exact same with a better view.  Kind of want to buy a different one since I already saw this in the online teaser but I'm thinking all the nice apartments have the same layout.

The $319K apartment looks the exact same with a better view.  Kind of want to buy a different one since I already saw this in the online teaser but I'm thinking all the nice apartments have the same layout.

I'm awful with money haha :P

Buy the 223k one. It comes with a 10 car garage, I believe the 300k one comes with a 6 car garage but either way the 223k is the best one for the lowest price, plus it's the right apartment that Lester needs so you can do a heist later on in the game. 

You steal my car.

You blow it up.

You paid for the insurance.

<3

Buy the 223k one. It comes with a 10 car garage, I believe the 300k one comes with a 6 car garage but either way the 223k is the best one for the lowest price, plus it's the right apartment that Lester needs so you can do a heist later on in the game. 

You need a certain apartment for the heist?  Says you just get a heist board in your house when they release it.  The $319K apartment comes with a 10 car garage.

Edit**

Just read you just need an apartment over $200K that has the extra room which mines has.

You steal my car.

You blow it up.

You paid for the insurance.

<3

LOL!  My friend actually stole your car not me.  I killed you.  He was just gonna park it and shoot out all the tires since we've been doing that to troll people in the game but you had bullet proof tires so I blew it up.  I did have to pay the insurance of $400 but it was worth it.  I have $1.6M though so it wasn't much.

It was hilarious though that when my friend jumped in your car you came running out of the shop.

You need a certain apartment for the heist?  Says you just get a heist board in your house when they release it.  The $319K apartment comes with a 10 car garage.

Edit**

Just read you just need an apartment over $200K that has the extra room which mines has.

I think you need one of the "high end" apartments for the future heist but I'm not 100% sure.

I think you need one of the "high end" apartments for the future heist but I'm not 100% sure.

Yeah the high end apartments are the ones over $200K.  Just have to have that extra music room which turns into your heist room.

Yeah the high end apartments are the ones over $200K.  Just have to have that extra music room which turns into your heist room.

Yeah. One time I went in there and there was a black guy in a suit sitting at the chair with the 2 monitors. Who the fuck is he? Lol.

No idea.

BTW for people who don't know like Moa I guess.  If someone steals your car just open your car settings and change it to "no one" and whoever is in your car instantly gets kicked out and the car gets locked.  I guess a lot of people don't know this because I've been jacking peoples personal cars and wrecking them all morning.  It is hilarious when you drive it far away and blow out all the tires so it's a bitch to drive to the shop. 

Another funny thing was some dude with a bounty was running from people and started buzzing trying to get into my apartment so I let him in.  He explored for a while and then went to my garage and was trying to steal my cars.  I jumped in one and he jumped in the passenger seat and we went outside.  Once outside I got out and killed him and claimed the $7K bounty.  Win.

lvl 101, so breathtakingdan:kappa:

I didn't even know you could go past 100. And how the hell have you been leveling up so fast?

How do you keep playing violent duct? Keep calling for the job?

I didn't even know you could go past 100. And how the hell have you been leveling up so fast?

Once you hit level 45, farm Violent Duct for 700-1300 RP and $9,000.

Hit level 55, farm Parking Garage for 4700-5500 RP and $5,000.

Hit level 75, farm Rooftop Rumble for 4100-4900 RP and $25,000.

How do you keep playing violent duct? Keep calling for the job?

People in the lobby have to hit right trigger on the screen that asks you to hit a to continue. They took out the replay option but the right trigger restart still works.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not impressed by the level 100 but more the fact that your character hasn't been deleted yet. I haven't been able to get past level 15 and I'm on my third so far.

Gta online is boring as hell.

It's essentially trolling and boosting for levels and cash. The actual gameplay blows.First of all free aim should be mandatory. Autoaim is fucking ********.Secondly You can't just join a deathmatch playlist. You have to join a random one then hope people keep voting that way, or else you have to leave and wait for the map to load. After the map loads you then pick quick deathmatch. That's dumb. I also hate how I don't know what aiming settings people have. Am I in a lobby with all free aimers? I don't know. If not I can't change my settings unless I am playing single player.

RDR did online so much better as far as actually the settings you want. I could join a free aim online hardcore playlist. When you died you didn't keep all the weapons you picked up. You also weren't at an advantage for playing the game more by being able to start with better weapons and more ammo. The deathmatch I feel has potential, but there is so much wrong with the settings I can't enjoy it.

But again the biggest problem is it's just boring.The game lacks depth, I don't feel like I am challenged or engaged. I find myself going back to H4 and that's crazy talk.

Agree that auto aim is ******** as hell in deathmatch.  I was using free aim in the beginning until I realized basically everyone else was using auto aim.  The FFA is the biggest clusterfuck I've ever seen in a game.  I thought FFA spawns in H4 were bad but in GTA it's unbelievable. I've literally spawned right in front of people with shotguns and get dropped instantly before I can even aim.  The fact that the game makes it harder for you when you're on a killstreak by making the screen change colors is dumb as hell too.  I've basically stopped playing deathmatch completely.  Some of my friends like the racing but I can't stand it.  The only thing I have fun doing is the parachuting missions or air races.

So glad most of my friends mainly want to run missions and when they're not on my other friend and I just go trolling.

Why are posses in RDR superior in every way than groups in GTA V? It's very underwhelming. RDR needs to be free so we can get that multiplayer rolling again for another few weeks.

RDR is just a superior game in every way. Not really surprised.

• Upvote (+1) 1

RDR was awesome because the map was unexpected and cool. GTA V is like every other modern free roam game set in a city. More streets, more buildings. It all feels really structured while RDR there are not hundreds of cars and walls to block you from just going anywhere. Can't really beat RDR.