CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

Maybe because Destiny and Titanfall aren't even out yet...what is there to talk about?

Exactly! 

The one thing I really want to do is do Heists but that hasn't been added yet.

So just found out something that made all the BS worth it. Was able to steal a noose SUV and was rolling with 3 of my friends. If you have the noose SUV two people can ride on the outside while you drive. It is sick as fuck. Started just rolling up on people like that. Sadly, you can't save it or any other police vehicle in your garage. REALLY wanted to save that SUV.

My online doesn't work yet but I was watching a stream before (Cream) and they had a limo with about 8 people in it. They rolled up to the strip club in style! Lmao

Side note. I witnessed a rape in the story mode. I killed the bastards and drive the victim home but she only gave me $80. Cheap bitch. But yeah the rapists cock was out and everything. This game is too much lol

The one thing I really want to do is do Heists but that hasn't been added yet.

Did rockstar say it hasn't been added or you just haven't been able to do it? I'm assuming people will have to be certain ranks in order to do better missions. So far I've only unlocked Lester and Trevor. Lester doesn't give missions but you can call him to remove your wanted level or find stuff like planes and helis. Trevor I guess is pissed because I've been stealing so much drugs so now his buddy Ron has been calling me with missions.

Did rockstar say it hasn't been added or you just haven't been able to do it? I'm assuming people will have to be certain ranks in order to do better missions. So far I've only unlocked Lester and Trevor. Lester doesn't give missions but you can call him to remove your wanted level or find stuff like planes and helis. Trevor I guess is pissed because I've been stealing so much drugs so now his buddy Ron has been calling me with missions.

Yes, heists have not been added to the game yet.

Currently Planned GTA Online Content Updates:

Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on for the first few weeks of Grand Theft Auto Online, alongside an aggressive period of tuning and finessing the game. We will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them – bear in mind that the order of things may well change, and we will probably add some extra stuff as well!

• The Content Creator: The Content Creator will launch with tools to tailor and publish your own Deathmatches & Races.

• The Beach Bum Pack: Featuring 4 new amazing beach fun vehicles, over 300 new items of incredible down tempo leisure wear and 2 new but not remotely relaxing weapons.

• Capture the Flag: GTA Online’s take on the classic CTF mode including the ability to make your own using The Content Creator.

• Heists: This update will introduce full-on cooperative Heist missions that will require careful planning, teamwork and sharp execution – along with the Heist Planning Board for your apartment.

Just to be clear, all of these updates will be free. We’ll have more info on this and much more additional content as our plans develop through the launch period, and as we get feedback from you. Please stay tuned for further info and updates. And remember – we need your help to make this experience all it can be.

PS3 fix is out(supposedly). Rockstar tweeted that they're trying to get the Xbox update out ASAP about 3 hours ago.

So my friends game glitched out and whenever he would buy something on the internet he wouldn't lose money until this finally didn't work last night. He purchased an expensive apartment, a boat, a plane, and 10 of the nicest cars. Pretty lucky

Small money glitch

Hold up a store and get the money from the cashier.  Walk outside the store, click on start, scroll over to Xbox Game Store and click A to go into the Xbox Game Store.  Once in the Xbox Game Store, click B to back out and go back into the game.  And repeat.  You will spawn outside of the store, which you can rob again, and with no Police stars.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone want to do some missions?

Ill be on in like half an hour to do missions.  Add me msnjah

pretty badass police chase

Small money glitch

Hold up a store and get the money from the cashier.  Walk outside the store, click on start, scroll over to Xbox Game Store and click A to go into the Xbox Game Store.  Once in the Xbox Game Store, click B to back out and go back into the game.  And repeat.  You will spawn outside of the store, which you can rob again, and with no Police stars.

Tried didnt work.

Tried didnt work.

What GTA Online version do you have? I think I've seen people say where they have 1.2 it doesn't work.  I'm still on 1.0 and it is still working for me.

I have a house, 2 sports cars, a muscle car and a plane.

I'm back

How do you save planes? Haven't seen a hangar to buy.

How do you save planes? Haven't seen a hangar to buy.

You have to call the company to have them park the plane at an airport for you

I have a house, 2 sports cars, a muscle car and a plane.

I'm back

Best way to get cash?

Best way to get cash?

When you get to a level 15 you get a mission from the guy you have to steal coke for. It gives you $9,000, 1000exp and takes about 3-5 minutes to complete.

Just replay that over and over and over

Glad to hear a new update came out. I thought maybe something happened and I was downloading the old one again. 

I experienced a weird glitch where Michael was getting banged by a hooker in the car, I went to switch views, and then he stood up through the car while the hooker was still doing the deed. It went back to normal when it was doing the finish scene.

When you get to a level 15 you get a mission from the guy you have to steal coke for. It gives you $9,000, 1000exp and takes about 3-5 minutes to complete.

Just replay that over and over and over

They took out the replay button on those type of missions to prevent farming. Other than that the game runs a lot cleaner.

Honestly not a fan of Online as much as I wanted to be. I was expecting more of an... MMO feel, rather than a mindless sandbox.

"/

Although I did enjoy driving Frosty from one end of Lost Santos to the other, leading the police on a merry chase. This ultimately ended with me trying to hide the car while Frosty made a swim for it, only to get shot down. I, on the other hand, made it to safety. (;

• Upvote (+1) 2

They took out the replay button on those type of missions to prevent farming. Other than that the game runs a lot cleaner.

That sucks :P it was the only good way to get money

That sucks :P it was the only good way to get money

Press the Right Trigger after Liking/Disliking/No Vote of the gametype and that makes it Restart.  I am farming this shit before they remove the Right Trigger Restart option too.

Watching Merryweather kill other players

Once you hit level 35 you get the option to Call in Mercenaries for $7,500 every 15 minutes on ANY player in your session. If you have an apartment, you can watch TV and spectate any persons POV.  So you can Call in Mercenaries on a player and watch them die on your TV... It is pretty funny, especially if it's revenge.

• Upvote (+1) 1