CyReN

Grand Theft Auto V Thread

How do I leave my crew? R* support said that if you leave your crew it gets deleted right away, but there's no option.

Edit: nvm, found it.

0_0.jpg

Selfies!

HOW DID YOU MAKE YOUR CHARACTER LOOK LIKE THAT.

Mine looks terrible.

HOW DID YOU MAKE YOUR CHARACTER LOOK LIKE THAT.

Mine looks terrible.

No idea what I chose, but John Marston is my daddy. 

it says im not in my crew right now even though I am and i am doing a mission on repeat with my crew and i am getting less RP but I don't want to restart my xbox cuz this mission gets $9000 so idk what to do

If you look at the transactions in the bank account they are like $1000 something each for medical bills and bail. I think it depends on how much money you have

Also the servers are currently down

Oh yeah I completely forgot medical bills, I have been getting charged $1000 each time also which is a HUGE pain.  Keeping money in this game is pretty difficult if you are not paying attention.

I still can't even get passed the racing tutorial.. And I thought Halo 4 was bad online at launch. Shjdrvjxtbbktxfhnkd

I still can't even get passed the racing tutorial.. And I thought Halo 4 was bad online at launch. Shjdrvjxtbbktxfhnkd

stuck here as well

I just tried and tried again. After a few minutes at the racing tutorial if it hasn't worked just dashboard and try again.

If only GTA V got its own section like Titanfall and Destiny

So I still havent been able to get into a multiplayer game....  am I the only one? 

Dang people still can't get on?  I'm at lvl 15.  Started just doing missions by myself because most of the time it glitches and other I invite can't download the mission.  Hope this thing gets fixed soon.

It was fun running with some of the beyond crew until 7 am this morning. Time to do it again tonight. #Grind

I did the race, but then I had to do another mission that had me waiting around. I'm just gonna wait till it's all fixed. My buddy still isn't able to play cause of that race mission.

If only GTA V got its own section like Titanfall and Destiny

Honestly, by the looks of it, the multiplayer seems disappointing and with Beyond being a multiplayer focused site, I don't think the forum would be that active. I manage to get lucky and have no problems getting past the race for whatever reason. Sank over three hours into online and it's kind of dull.

I'm gunna wait til its all fixed it may be boring because people have no one to play with or do crew stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If you can get a group of at least 6, but 8 preferably the multiplayer is an absolute blast.

I was having a great time doing nothing, playing TDM, racing, and doing missions yesterday.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, by the looks of it, the multiplayer seems disappointing and with Beyond being a multiplayer focused site, I don't think the forum would be that active. I manage to get lucky and have no problems getting past the race for whatever reason. Sank over three hours into online and it's kind of dull.

I said the same thing about Blops 2, Halo 4, etc...IMO you shouldnt have a Blops 2 section, or a halo section,etc. Those games havent been good in years. Not since COD 4 and Halo 2/3( 2007). They are bad multiplier games IMO

Not to mention that this GTA thread has more posts than the entire Titanfall section which has less than a hundred replies LOL, and more than the Destiny section which has about 600. So clearly there is enough demand for a section, it just doesn't go along with TB's vision

GTAV's multiplayer is only "dissapointing" because people cant play it atm, and Rockstar still needs to smoothen some things out. Its not your run of the mill recycled FPS thats been done over and over again, this is new and kinks will be worked on but until then your claims shall go unsupported by actual game play issues

but if that is your reasoning than I am sure you are right and I wont argue, because ban. pls dont ban me

I have gotten on and it's meh so far... most of my friends can't even get online and play with me, and not too many things function. Also I hate how you have to wait 48 minutes to sell a new car lol.

Anybody want to steal some choppers and fly around robbing stores with me? I've read that's an easy way to make quick cash/RP. 

Also a pro tip when you customize your character, you can boost driving/flying skill the most by maxing out illegal activity and sitting on the couch... then put the rest into spending time with friends and family. I've already got 60/100 driving skill and my character is only a level 7. 

So just found out something that made all the BS worth it.  Was able to steal a noose SUV and was rolling with 3 of my friends.  If you have the noose SUV two people can ride on the outside while you drive.  It is sick as fuck.  Started just rolling up on people like that.  Sadly, you can't save it or any other police vehicle in your garage.  REALLY wanted to save that SUV.

Edit**  It is kind of gay that you can farm RP and money from constantly replaying missions.  Made over $100K and a crap ton of RP from replaying a mission over and over with my friends.  I can see being able to redo it if you fail but once you pass you should have to move on.  When I left my friends stayed and kept doing it.  One said he was gonna do it all day.  LAME.

Not to mention that this GTA thread has more posts than the entire Titanfall section which has less than a hundred replies LOL, and more than the Destiny section which has about 600. So clearly there is enough demand for a section, it just doesn't go along with TB's vision

Maybe because Destiny and Titanfall aren't even out yet...what is there to talk about?

• Upvote (+1) 1