Sign in to follow this  
xlxlCROBARlxlx

Present Halo 4

I'm making this thread to ask people what you think about the game in its current phase? Is the gameplay good for you? What would you change? Does it make you feel like you have to try again? Let me know.

As for me the game is doing great but its not as competitive for me as it could be with descope. People wouldn't take it so lightly to get shot at or wouldn't challenge back as much. I started playing Halo with 3 and I like it but Reach was home for me. Loadouts wasn't an issue cuz I always use sprint. Anyways Halo 4 without sprint would be godly. 343 has made crazy changes that I appreciate but those two things really kill the experience for me. Anyways that's me, tell me about you.

If they removed JiP, brought ingame ranks back, put in descope and removed flinch, brought back Flag juggling, removed Oddball throwing and removed sprint, I would play this game for more than 1 hour before getting bored and turning my Xbox off.

It's "decent" atm but not good enough to be called a Halo game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, 343 definitely made a lot of good improvements to Halo 4. It's still not everything that the majority of the community wants but it's a start.

Maybe if the things we have now happened earlier in the game's lifespan, we'd still have half a community. The game's better than it was, no doubt, but it's still bottom of the list for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

With the guys we have involved with 343 like bravo and ghost I think everyone will be happy with halo 5... Sprint.. No sprint... Whatever it's going to be a good game.. Never have we had men who are so in touch with the community so close to the devs.. It's looking good

If they removed JiP, brought ingame ranks back, put in descope and removed flinch, brought back Flag juggling, removed Oddball throwing and removed sprint, I would play this game for more than 1 hour before getting bored and turning my Xbox off.

It's "decent" atm but not good enough to be called a Halo game.

Pretty much this.

I can play it and enjoy it, no doubt. But there is still an awful lot wrong with it.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Add de scope and no sprint and it'd be perfect as far as Throwdown goes. I will never like infinity settings because lets face it....it's trash :/ Doubles needs new maps ASAP though because it is getting very stale to me

Definitely playable now, much better than when it came out and 400k people quit. Taking the right steps in the right direction but so much more needs to be done on Halo 4, and Halo 5 is going to have to be almost flawless on release if we expect the competitive community to survive.

Good Luck & Have Fun 343

-Inversion

With the guys we have involved with 343 like bravo and ghost I think everyone will be happy with halo 5... Sprint.. No sprint... Whatever it's going to be a good game.. Never have we had men who are so in touch with the community so close to the devs.. It's looking good

thats like 2 people... its doubtful halo 5 will be drastically better provided only a handful of people over there actually understand halo, on the other hand though its unlikely to be drastically worse either.

ill just say what i think is actually possible...

Remove JiP. Put in a playlist that feels like classic Halo. No sprint v5...Thats all...

JIP is necessary, people quit out of games so often that unless they implement some penalties or whatever I can't see removing JIP benefitting the game all that much.

as for what I think about halo 4 I think the same as I did before the game even came out... wasted potential.