Hellraiser: Bloodline [Kevin Yagher] (1996) - 01/100

Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth [Anthony Hickox] (1992) - 01/100

Inherent Vice [Paul Thomas Anderson] (2014) - 88/100

Hellbound: Hellraiser II [Tony Randel] (1988) - 25/100

Hellraiser [Clive Barker] (1987) - 58/100

The Weather Man [Gore Verbinski] (2005) - 50/100

why

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@Proximity Thank you, now I have a reason to watch it.

@@gporter You might be right. I'll have to see it again with no hype. But I still confidently believe every other movie up for BP is better.

@@hapaxlegomena I binged all the sequels at once before; bad idea. 01/100 doesn't do it justice. More like -100/100

Hellraiser 80/100 though.

Hellraiser 80/100 though.

let's not get too rhomboid, here. 58/100 is generous in comparison to the filth that follows. except Hellraiser: Inferno. I kinda liked that one.

That's not generous. That is a legit horror film. A classic. Fuck yo couch, the score stands. Might I remind you that Drive Angry has a perfect score on your Criticker?

Is Drive Angry in any way related to Fast and Furious?

I like the one where they go to a party in a foreign country with a bunch of hot babes.

@@hapaxlegomena I only say these things because I respect your opinion. But now you're just being childish and I think you are scum. I hope your house burns down tonight with you still trapped in it. :saucey:

That makes two of us.

The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby Him & Her bluray rips are out (@@amo819 You won't see this until after the Seahawks/Packers game).

Blackfat is 2nd-tier Mann but still a fun and gorgeously framed/shot B-movie thriller if you can get over and forget the implausible relationship, sketchy dialogue and limp ending (IMO). I actually dig that the "hacking" icompared to most films since it comes from the most simplest things: tricking people into downloading e-mail attachments or inserting a bugged flash drive in. I know Mann always does his research before doing any film, but I have to ask my coding/programming roommates if those hacks are actually legit; really interested in that subject matter despite having zero experience with it. I also need to watch Ang Lee's Lust, Caution now because Wei Tang is absolutely stunning.

Heat > Thief > Collateral > The Insider > Last of the Mohicans > Blackhat > Manhunter > Miami Vice > Public Enemies > Ali > The Keep

@ the subject matter does it for me despite the flaws.