CyReN

Film Discussion

Whiplash was great. Nice to see Teller play someone other than an alcoholic douche for once, he actually did a really good job

• Upvote (+1) 2

Ballsy. Unnecessary. Intrigued.

Oh yeah, the Tupac biopic is officially filming this year. 

Boyhood was a really feel good movie. I really enjoyed the idea of filming the same actors for 12 years thing. It made me feel like that these fictitious characters were real.

The best part of Boyhood is when they played Halo 2 on Lockout.

What do you think he would think of Halo 5 :kappa:

@@CyReN Damn that dude put his hand is a blender. LIKE A BOSS

Who uploaded the video? It's definitely one of the girls who uploaded the video since girls tend to hate each other

i'll watch on vod for the shits and giggles

That's all that movie is worth. Idk why so many girls are going nuts over it on Twitter. I made a comment saying it "looks awful" and a chick asked me "like bad?".

@@Havok

Smfh. we need more babadooks with actual character development and method acting.

lolwtf

i'll watch on vod for the shits and giggles

for fuck's sake. mtv films fell off since varsity blues

Big Hero 6 was pretty good. Gonna have to watch How To Train Your Dragon 2 to see how it beat this movie, has to be good. I liked the first one too. 

Saw John Wick tonight and it's awesome for the shear fact that they used legit real world mechanics when it came to things like car crashes and most of the fight scenes using Brazilian jujitsu, other wise the movie was lame.

@@Synyster John Wick was amazing for what it was. An action flick! I loved how he kept his gun really close to his body the entire time instead of twirling it around like a ballet dancer.

I saw it in theatres n all i can remember is taking the sloppiest diarrhea and missing the entire second half of the movie.

Accidental neg @curyurn mobile version takin Ls

I saw it in theatres n all i can remember is taking the sloppiest diarrhea and missing the entire second half of the movie.

Accidental neg @curyurn mobile version takin Ls

That sucks because it was the best part, lol.

Kingsman got an R rating. I'm interested in seeing it, but they make it look like a PG-13 movie. Trailers for movies are done terribly these days.

Watched Gone Girl last night. Holy shit that's a good movie. David Fincher is such a great director.