CyReN

Film Discussion

Might be heading out tonight and go see Grown Ups 2. Loved the first one. 

I know, so horrible how we made a place for you to post.

He has a valid point and so do you.

No offense to this site but the average poster isn't the most inclined musically, artistically, or culturally. The movies that have been discussed in here are 99% current and 100% domestic.

The Film thread on THC was a great place to discuss quality film, and im not trying to put anybody down here but this thread certainly isn't the same. Hopefully some of the THC crew makes its way over here, I doubt Ender will make the jump but o well. Daniswhopper and the rest of the lot are great posters w a lot to offer this site. They just need to accept that this isn't going to be THC's film thread

Cheers m8!

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know, so horrible how we made a place for you to post.

As far as I can tell these forums pretty much killed the THC ones and have the exact same layout so i havent really got anything to thank this site for. 

but you were personally involved with THC's creation as far as i can remember so thanks for that and being a very active member to this and the previous site.

This new Spike Lee remake junt looks like cucumbers on pizza.  Why you gotta go and fuck up a good thing?

reggie-miller-choke1.jpg?w=420

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

He has a valid point and so do you.

No offense to this site but the average poster isn't the most inclined musically, artistically, or culturally. The movies that have been discussed in here are 99% current and 100% domestic.

The Film thread on THC was a great place to discuss quality film, and im not trying to put anybody down here but this thread certainly isn't the same. Hopefully some of the THC crew makes its way over here, I doubt Ender will make the jump but o well. Daniswhopper and the rest of the lot are great posters w a lot to offer this site. They just need to accept that this isn't going to be THC's film thread

Cheers m8!

As far as I can tell these forums pretty much killed the THC ones and have the exact same layout so i havent really got anything to thank this site for. 

but you were personally involved with THC's creation as far as i can remember so thanks for that and being a very active member to this and the previous site.

Look at it this way, we wouldn't have started the site if we thought THC would be around in 6 months. We knew it was coming hence why we made the site. The situation sucks for sure but hey at least there's a place.

As for the similarties, a lot of us had input in the old site or even our own ideas. Like anything you don't change what works.

• Upvote (+1) 1

An absolute masterpiece, one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. Quit your blockbuster jibber jabber and try this, you wont regret it.

jagal.jpg?w=500&h=714

• Upvote (+1) 2

Look at it this way, we wouldn't have started the site if we thought THC would be around in 6 months. We knew it was coming hence why we made the site. The situation sucks for sure but hey at least there's a place.

As for the similarties, a lot of us had input in the old site or even our own ideas. Like anything you don't change what works.

bring back the post count imo, showing just rep is lame.

• Upvote (+1) 1

An absolute masterpiece, one of the best documentaries I have ever seen. Quit your blockbuster jibber jabber and try this, you wont regret it.

jagal.jpg?w=500&h=714

An amazing experience, simply put.

I cant wait to see this

bring back the post count imo, showing just rep is lame.

Dear Cyren,

Please give me back my rep doe

ps post count bruh and also help me out w these gay ass warning points

-Sincerely, your *****

TeaScalzo

Enjoyed Pacific Rim; further enhancing the nerdgasm by leaving for San Diego Comic-Con on Wednesday. Also looking forward to this:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Jackie Chan is one of my favourite entertainers/movie stars of all time. He's a living legend in terms of stunts performed in movies. It's crazy how the guy is still alive.

With that said, last movie i watched from him was a kung-fu movie called "Snake in the Eagle's Shadow". Thoroughly enjoyed this movie, so far this is my 2nd favourite kung-fu movie done by Jackie Chan following behind "Drunken Master". If you're into old school kung-fu movies and/or a fan of Jackie Chan i suggest checking it out.

220px-Snakeeagleshadow.jpg

Watched Spring Breakers last night. Not sure how i feel about it. I really enjoyed the the Florida scenery since i've been into the whole Miami thing as of late. I think the shots were well done, but not sure how i feel about the rest.

I'm really into scenery and the music for movies so if you can get that right i'll probably end up enjoying it.

Movies like Lost in Translation, Into the Wild, Bejing Bicycle. All beautiful movies(in terms of scenery and camera shots) with a nice choice of music.

Hell yeah, the WikiLeaks film with Cumberbatch as Julian Assange. Stacked cast too: Daniel Bruhl, Alicia Vikander, David Thewlis, Stanley Tucci, Peter Capaldi and Laura Linney.

• Upvote (+1) 2

----

Only God Forvies will be on demand tomorrow too, can't wait.

I may or may not update you guys. Probably just check my twitter for Comic-Con updates.

I may or may not update you guys. Probably just check my twitter for Comic-Con updates.

GRAB HALO SWAG AND I'LL PAY YOU.

Go get one of those Mondo Godzilla posters. Super jelly of everyone whose gonna be able to pick one up.

GRAB HALO SWAG AND I'LL PAY YOU.

As Reasons manager I suggest that you pay him in reach arounds and Trident Layers

Watched "My Neighbour Totoro" today. Love Sudio Ghibli films. Their animation and music is beautiful. I unno how i feel about the story, but like i said the animation of the movie was well done as usual and of course with Joe Hisaishi doing the music, the music is going to be beautiful.

Probably not one of Miyazaki's best movies in terms of storyline, but i heard that one of things he wanted to do with this movie is show off how beautiful Japan is. It's also a kids movie so it might not appeal to an adult lol.