CyReN

Film Discussion

What did you guys think of Passengers? I thought it was pretty okay!

yeah that's about how i'd describe it. everyone told me it sucked. saw it anyway and i'd definitely watch it again

• Upvote (+1) 1

logan kinda blew me away. i need to watch it again to make sure it wasn't just hype and my love for the character

i heard this was terrible and i also heard knight of cups was terrible.  :stern:

Brie Larson alone makes Kong exponentially better than that Indepence Day failure

So fucking bae.

• Upvote (+1) 1

gary oldman is the best actor in the world and still hasnt received an oscar, theyve always been considered a joke. this guys salty af

• Downvote (-1) 2

gary oldman is the best actor in the world and still hasnt received an oscar, theyve always been considered a joke. this guys salty af

same with Brad Pitt

• Upvote (+1) 1

Took my dad to see Logan, we both enjoyed it, but man some parents these days. . .

When we walked out, so did a couple and their children, who couldn’t have been older than five. I saw Alien with my dad when I was fourteen, and that’s pretty reasonable, but the subject material of R films today is much different, and these kids were fucking toddlers! What makes me more irritated is the fact that the theater still let the guy buy them tickets. Oh well, to them four tickets is four tickets. . .

don't ever disrespect Christopher Doyle you dried up cum stain
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Logan was fantastic. It felt like we got to see a side of the characters that we had never seen before! Hugh Jackman and Patrick Stewart truly immerse themselves into those roles! That ending had me in tears like Titanic in 1997 lol 

• Upvote (+1) 1

oh im sorry i didnt know you enjoyed licking his wanka

anybody who actually knows who he is & has seen his work probably should be licking his wanker. dude's a legend.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Saw the new Kong movie. Maybe my expectations were too high after Godzilla but it was just a generic action movie with King Kong in it. Very meh. It's something you watch when it's on TV or Netflix. Also, everyone who you think is going to survive is going to survive. Absolutely no surprises.

Saw the new Kong movie. Maybe my expectations were too high after Godzilla but it was just a generic action movie with King Kong in it. Very meh. It's something you watch when it's on TV or Netflix. Also, everyone who you think is going to survive is going to survive. Absolutely no surprises.

Agreed. Not the best summer movie like @@Proximity predicted

Absolutely loved Get Out. The acting was phenomenal imo, the script was incredibly tight, and it just had so much style

Granted I'm a huge fan of these sort of genre films in general (Cabin in the Woods, You're Next, The Guest).

• Upvote (+1) 1

they did a great job with it! emma did very well for her first major lead

Absolutely loved Get Out. The acting was phenomanal imo, the script was incredibly tight, and it just had so much style

Granted I'm a huge fan of these sort of genre films in general (Cabin in the Woods, You're Next, The Guest).

i enjoyed the hell out of it too! probably my favorite film of the year so far. the bit of comedy in it was amazing. have you seen the belko experiment? 

My first short film yo

Made it for college with pretty much a €0 budget outside of the camera (GH4) that I bought a couple of years ago. Just me and a couple of my mates shooting it over 2 days, using skateboards instead of tracks and stuff. Was pretty fun

• Upvote (+1) 3

Get Out definitely lived up to the hype, holy shit

And I actually enjoyed Power Rangers, corny at times of course, but overall not too bad!

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah it was deep - a lot of people only saw it as racist shock material but i thought it was brilliant

LIFE was fucking great! ALIEN basically but it made you believe

b1d419a58af54051a3dbf6261bda89bd.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1