CyReN

Film Discussion

Yeah Arrival was sick. Villeneuve is the man and I can't wait to see what he does with the new Blade Runner next year.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Saw Moonlight last night. Loved it. The score was amazing as well as the cinematography and overall look of the film. 

The third act hit me hard out of nowhere too. Very powerful for such an understated film

Arrival was amazing, damn.

Hopefully catching Moonlight while it still has some playtime here, but i know the clock is ticking fast

Coolidge Corner theater in Brookline is showing it. Don't know how far that is from you

Coolidge Corner theater in Brookline is showing it. Don't know how far that is from you

a lot further than the avon in Providence. I have until thursday for there, any idea how long it's playing @ coolidge just in case i fuck up?

a lot further than the avon in Providence. I have until thursday for there, any idea how long it's playing @ coolidge just in case i fuck up?

When I bought my tickets I saw showtimes up until the 24th 

basically made a mess in my pants when i saw the announcement yesterday. It's def been a long time coming

Dude, pre-order on Amazon right now for $39.95 (may have been a pricing mistake since it's $79.95 on Criterion's site so cop before it goes back to normal). Already placed my orderrrrrrrrrrr boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii March 2017 hurry the fuck up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually only watched Le Samourai a few nights ago, thought it was preeetty good. Between that, The Driver, and Drive, I feel like there's a really specific sub-genre in there.

Also went to Arrival last week but forgot to post about it. I thought it was mostly really really enjoyable but there were a few things that sort of held it back from being top tier. Also thought it got very Nolan-esque towards the end (especially in that gala scene), so I'm pretty surprised @@hapaxlegomena enjoyed it so much ;)