CyReN

Film Discussion

Pitch Black was great! Escape from Butcher Bay was also a great game! Anybody remember this?

The best of the shorts I saw tonight, but Dad in Mum was also fantastic! Suddenly and Ronnie BoDean were also really funny.

very good solid movie, but still not good enough for me to put it past The Mighty Ducks 1-2 and Heavyweights on my all-time list.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hell or High Water was good at least

That old waitress stole the show.

she needs to be nominated for best supporting actress

Forreal tho, i was surprised by the comedy of this movie. It got me a few times for sure & i'm a miserable fuck

Jeff Bridges and Gil Birmingham's relationship was so damn endearing and affectionate (masked with some casual racist ribbing), probably my favorite aspect of the film.

Sad times :(

Whenever actors retire and fall out of the spotlight I'm always paro that they're just gonna die any day. Don't go getting any ideas, Gene Hackman...

Finally watched Eraserhead and really enjoyed it. I followed along for the most part but some of the more obscure parts (radiator lady) were definitely a bit lost on me at times. I have some theories but I dunno if there's a general consensus on what these things mean, should probably look that up

Also it was surprisingly funny. The "Oh you are sick!" line had me cracking up 

Finally watched Eraserhead and really enjoyed it. I followed along for the most part but some of the more obscure parts (radiator lady) were definitely a bit lost on me at times. I have some theories but I dunno if there's a general consensus on what these things mean, should probably look that up

Also it was surprisingly funny. The "Oh you are sick!" line had me cracking up

This post and your Barry Lyndon post make me wonder why you force your way through films

If I dont like something, I turn it off

This post and your Barry Lyndon post make me wonder why you force your way through films

If I dont like something, I turn it off

The Barry Lyndon one was just because its a long af film and I think I've said it before but I watch films on my pc, so sitting in this chair for 3 hours straight can make me pretty restless. My attention span is so bad sometimes :(

As for Eraserhead, I really don't know how you came to the conclusion that I didn't enjoy it when I said the exact opposite in the first sentence of my post

@@Ech0 @@Reason I just watched The Nice Guys or whatever that Shane Black film was, and I enjoyed it, maybe the cubs will win the world series this year

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just spent the last 20 minutes talking with Michael Fassbender about my career. We joked about Shame and also about how fucking high he was at the balcony party we were at

Also pitched my new film to some hollywood producers this week. Confident that it will AT LEAST be a successful Canadian film