CyReN

Film Discussion

I'm actually really interested in this. Sure Hollywood is going to exaggerate it because that's only way to get people's attention but for something like this that based off a true story sometimes you gotta go extreme to get people to look at you.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt's acting looks good but the writing already looks over-sexualized and over-dramatized for this type of movie, even for Hollywood.

too bad that shit is getting torn up by Fassbender's phallus of Odin every night

i'm not sure who i'm jealous of, probably both of them. same goes with elizabeth olsen and tom hiddleston.

:fire:

so u dont drink his semen for the incredible health benefits? just for flavor?

Quick opinion:

I'm looking forward to Elvis and Nixon.

Not because of subject matter, it's a little too waspy for my taste, but because of Spacey and Shannon.

The two both posses a masterful delivery of the English language, and I'm a sucker for this particular element in films/television.

Shannon established himself in Boardwalk and Spacey has never failed to execute a performance.

This film will be good.

Thoughts?

My crush, Alicia Vikander, is going to be Lara Croft in the Tomb Raider reboot

http://www.slashfilm.com/tomb-raider-alicia-vikander/

My crush as well, something about her glowing skin touches my soul.

JfBgMyb.png

Over The Garden Wall - 99/100

Absolutely exceptional in pretty much every way, I seriously loved it. The music, voice acting, world, characters, mystery, horror, surrealism, just everything. 

fdAKA83.png

Captain America: The First Avenger - 35/100

Starts off interesting enough but then drops off a cliff once he gets to the front line.

YVkhhnZ.png

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - 63/100

Was a bit underwhelmed but still enjoyed it. I know its obvious by now but the chemistry between heroes is definitely one of Marvel's strongest attributes. Mackie and Evans gel almost immediately.

upload-33fe4c50-a2a7-11e5-a476-933f09f11

Captain America: Civil War - 78/100

Already said it in the comic-book thread but this was just so much fun. The Russo bros are beasts for balancing everything and everyone as gracefully as they did. I'm on the MCU bandwagon

gc7uSzW.png

Enemy - 82/100

I am so so so hyped for Blade Runner 2 you have no idea. I know he's clearly not being slept on or anything, but even so it just feels like Villeneuve is well....being slept on.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Green Room was fucking dope

Imogen Poots is everything in it. She's the assertive hero and Yelchin is the timid damsel haha

• Upvote (+1) 1

Imogen Poots is everything in it. She's the assertive hero and Yelchin is the timid damsel haha

even tho i spent the entire movie trying to remember who the fuck that actress is playing Amber (didn't even know Patrick Stewart was in this movie tbh), she was great. she also delivers the best line of the film hands down.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

even tho i spent the entire movie trying to remember who the fuck that actress is playing Amber (didn't even know Patrick Stewart was in this movie tbh), she was great. she also delivers the best line of the film hands down.

Love how Saulnier just foregoes all the genre conventions and subverts your expectations. Amber (Poots) being the prime example; Mark Webber as the skinhead boyfriend looking to run away as well.

Amber and the boxcutter, such brutal efficiency. 

• Upvote (+1) 1