CyReN

Film Discussion

lions are like tigers

lions are tigers

just dumb post after dumb post

4 is 4 is 4 is 4 is like 4

Same difference. You just called someone out and contradicted yourself at the same tine. Very intelligent.

U bros c mad max yet?

Nah bro I'm broing out for Entourage because bros gotta bros before Entourage bros the silver screen.

Also watched Monsters University yesterday. Pixar really have lost it :(

I mean it has funny parts and some decent characters, but it's ultimately forgettable and is just miles below the standard Pixar created for themselves years ago. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@kwozy moto early reactions of Inside Out are saying that it's like the opening 5 mins of UP for the majority of the film. THE FEELS.

Pls stop ganging up on tscalzo u fuckin nerds or i will find u and i WILL kill u

• Upvote (+1) 1

its just knightyknight and his gaylick lover.

brb drinking an Irish Car Bomb

Jake gyllenhaal is pretty good but nothing special like leo or joaquin phoenix. Knight and potato eater are both plebs it's obvious, you dont even read fine literature and come in here talking about realism and shit. Pls stop u look stupid

• Upvote (+1) 2

Jake gyllenhaal is pretty good but nothing special like leo or joaquin phoenix. Knight and potato eater are both plebs it's obvious, you dont even read fine literature and come in here talking about realism and shit. Pls stop u look stupid

knightyknight literally has a potato for a brain. Thats why they get along so well

Let's keep it civil in here people.

tell that to the drunken irishman 

oops im being redundant aren't I?

You know nothing about me. 

Pls stop ganging up on tscalzo u fuckin nerds or i will find u and i WILL kill u

If you stepped one foot on my porch with that intention you'd have a hole the size of a bowling ball in your stomach. Please try me.

@@Reason I don't think that type of manner is common where they are from. Also, Entourage? Really negro?

U bros c mad max yet?

Yes, 3x. It was amazing. Saw it IMAX 3D then Standard twice.

@@Reason i dont really get how u discredit michael scott for acting then crediting channing tatum for learning how to walk like some1 whos wrestled their whole life. People train for roles every year. Going from a comedic actor to what carell did was very impressive

He was good in Crazy, Stupid, Love... or whatever that was called

You know nothing about me.

If you stepped one foot on my porch with that intention you'd have a hole the size of a bowling ball in your stomach. Please try me.

@@Reason I don't think that type of manner is common where they are from. Also, Entourage? Really negro?

I can just tell reading yr replies u miss obvious social cues and dont have many friends. Relax u ignoramus

its just knightyknight and his gaylick lover.

I can just tell reading yr replies u miss obvious social cues and dont have many friends. Relax u ignoramus

Keep accusing me of homosexuality and pedophilia - then threatening to kill me. It looks real good on your parts. Very impressive "social skills". You guys are real winners. I'm glad you guys enjoy reading fine literature because you will be getting plenty of it doing time if you ever do this in person towards someone who isn't as forgiving as I am.

You do realize I'm not your friend or even an acquaintance correct? I don't even have an opinion of you. This form of harassment is embarrassing for you, lol. 

Nice ad hominem. You can pat yourself on the back all day for reading whatever you like but this is a film thread. I thought you wanted to discuss Nightcrawler but obviously this sort of trolling is more your thing.

Let's keep it civil in here people.

Fukn ban something then bro

Entourage bro, ban it

How am i supposed to discuss something w/ some1 who doesnt read posts thoroughly. Knightyknight i thought was off-base tho

is Knight the new Jittery, or am i just going insane?????

He's also a genuinely nice guy with a big heart so I don't necessarily take this as you'd like me to, lol. Unfortunately, I can probably tolerate you assholes a little better.  :D

Keep accusing me of homosexuality and pedophilia - then threatening to kill me. It looks real good on your parts. Very impressive "social skills". You guys are real winners. I'm glad you guys enjoy reading fine literature because you will be getting plenty of it doing time if you ever do this in person towards someone who isn't as forgiving as I am.

You do realize I'm not your friend or even an acquaintance correct? I don't even have an opinion of you. This form of harassment is embarrassing for you, lol.

i dont think you get that im joking lol i tgought i was being too obvious to get this sort of reaction.