CyReN

Film Discussion

Gasper Noe's 3D menage a trois sex epic, Love, has a close-up 3D shot of the actor's penis nutting towards the audience.

:walshy:

<3 enter the void <3

Irreversible has a pretty crazy rape scene, too.

Paul Cop Mall Blart 2 - 10/10

I would personally rate this as my #2 movie of all time next to Goodburger. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got out of seeing Tomorrowland. It wasn't bad but it ended with me asking a lot of questions.

@ Tomorrowland won't be getting the sequel treatment. It's underperforming despite the Memorial Day extended weekend and the buzz is mixed-to-negative. It's probably why Bird is talking about The Incredibles 2 now; just like Andrew Stanton doing Finding Dory after the failure of John Carter.

The stench of Lindelof (LostStar Trek Into DarknessPrometheus, and now Tomorrowland) remains supreme!

Just watched Lawless the other day, actually really liked it. Although Gary Oldman hardly played any role.

Adventure land had the best movie soundtrack ever according to Scalzo, and I actually kind of agree. Really enjoyed the movie too.

Goon is low key my favorite sports movie on Netflix. Allison Pill as a brunette >

Haven't caught anything else from that list but I have heard great things about Mud. Should I watch it?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Haven't caught anything else from that list but I have heard great things about Mud. Should I watch it?

Lawless is incredible, love Tom Hardy's character. Watch Blue Ruin first, then Mud and if you like foreign films and don't mind subtitles, Blue is the Warmest Color is a LBGT epic. (lots of great lesbian sex scenes, probably the best I've ever seen) But the acting in it is top notch as well as the dialogue.

I also really really enjoyed The Hunt (subtitles) and Short Term 12 but they arent for everyone so at least give em a try.

Mad Max Fury Road (x2) - 94/100

• Upvote (+1) 2

I still enjoy Depp in Public Enemies.

• .Nice to hear that the Fassbender-Cotillard Macbeth is getting positive reviews out of Cannes. 
  • Alicia Vikander (Ex MachinaA Royal Affair) is joining two blockbusters: Assassin's Creed, which brings back the Macbeth trio of director Kurzel, Fassbender and Cotillard; and Bourne 5 with Paul Greengrass and Matt Damon.
  • Also, fat Leo with hobo beard is creepy af

leonardo-dicaprio-cannes-amfar-gala.jpg?

Take Shelter > Mud

Although I agree, @@gporter and I were going over the list and films on Netflix. If it ever DOES come back, I definitely recommend watching it. A brilliant dive into non medicated or untreated paranoia.

@@Reason i think it has more to do with the lighting.  

Also, where do you get your updates about new films and their early screenings?

@ I just follow all the major film blogs (and listen to their respective podcasts) and the trades (The Hollywood Reporter, Variety, Deadline, TheWrap, Screen Daily, etc). I'll probably write my own Top100 Anticipated Films of 2016 when I get around to it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just watched Lawless the other day, actually really liked it. Although Gary Oldman hardly played any role.

Adventure land had the best movie soundtrack ever according to Scalzo, and I actually kind of agree. Really enjoyed the movie too.

Goon is low key my favorite sports movie on Netflix. Allison Pill as a brunette >

Adventure land soundtrack is good but no. I never said that

Is equalizer worth 2 hours of my life?

Theres so many things you should see before it but yeah, its not a TERRIBLE watch, just Denzel being Denzel.

Make sure you watch Man on Fire if you havent though, lol. (just checking)