CyReN

Film Discussion

I've been kicking myself for being too poor to buy stocks. Disney's is only going to rise throughout the year.

Anyway, the trailer looks sweet. Really excited for the final product. And we get Battlefront gameplay footage tomorrow! Great week!

If you guys were watching the livestream, they pulled out a REAL BB-8 (the volleyball droid), working and everything. Insane.....

Apparently Brienne of Tarth is that Chrome Trooper with the badass cape and piloting the TIE fighter. BAMF.

bb-8.png?fit=3000%2C3000

If you guys were watching the livestream, they pulled out a REAL BB-8 (the volleyball droid), working and everything. Insane.....

Apparently Brienne of Tarth is that Chrome Trooper with the badass cape and piloting the TIE fighter. BAMF.

bb-8.png?fit=3000%2C3000

I watched it. All I want to know is how this thing works. It's head and body and and and.....boom. Mind blown

idk about you dweebs, but Unfriended has my attention.

I thought this movie was going to review worse than Paul Blart 2.. Definitely will be checking it out. 

idk about you dweebs, but Unfriended has my attention.

Also surprised by this. Guess I'll have to see what's what.

i am drawn to the concept of having an entire film take place on a computer screen. that is innovative as fuck, especially in relation to the electronic media/technology obsession in our modern day society. shit content-wise or not, i already appreciate the film. will this be the new blair witch project with the conventional found footage horror tropes? maybe. Probably. but i'm drawn in and will definitely check it out.

Soon we'll have a film, conventional narrative and all, constructed entirely of Vines.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Hiroshima Mon Amour getting a Criterion bluray rerelease in July. already pre-ordered this + Valerie and Her Week of Wonders. & was finally able to buy the Cries and Whispers bluray

tumblr_mkede4tcjH1rympgqo1_250.gif

& moonrise kingdom is getting a Criterion release. The Criterion Wes Anderson boner stiffens. will probably sucker myself into buying it even though i wasn't quite as taken with it as originally after my modt recent re-watch

• Upvote (+1) 1

@@hapaxlegomena

1. that was a legit question. if its not connected then how does it stay balanced? magnets?
2. there have been multiple movies already take place only on a computer screen (they will probably all be better than Unfriended)

oh yeah, which? Enlighten me because i never have heard of them

the only annoying thing about Unfriended is that the director has already planned several sequels, and did so before the script was even finished. Going to be the new Paranormal Activity, but whatever

Netflix has some rather interesting sections, like exciting movies!!! I guess that means all other movies are not exciting lol

Neither of those films are set entirely on a computer screen you drip. Open Windows seems to break that setting, but uses web cams to give the illusion of being viewed as if on the computer screen, and also looks like a fucking horrible cluster fuck with a made up garbage spy cam program. Unfriended might do this too, if it goes "full screen" but i wouldn't know. The Den shows a break in that setting in the trailer. Both have premises that are lamer than Unfriended, shockingly.

Unfriended is a fucking ghost story on Skype. At least the other 2 attempted an intricate plot, lol. But does it really matter? All 3 will be awful because a movie should never be made like that.

That one dude puts his hand into a blender yolo

Looked like a cheap blender