CyReN

Film Discussion

Or the only fun. (Emilia Clarke has sworn off nudity in her films)

I prefer my Dragon Queens naked

Wow that movie was amazing

Time dilation fucked with my mind for like a week after seeing that movie.

Just from a writing standpoint I'm blown away. I cant imagine how much research it took on top of having a brilliant talent. Probably the most intricate movie ive seen.

I was thinking that inception was this movies bastard child w aspergers syndrome...inception was intricate, but not nearly as much as this movie or as enjoyable imo

Im impressed with the writing and imagination of both...inception had a couple issues for me. Maybe im a prisoner of the moment idk. Interstellar blew me away tho. Jonathan nolan is a fuckin wizarddan

• Upvote (+1) 1

All the non-space scenes in Interstellar is not how humans talk or behave; it's like he doesn't interact with people in real life despite being a married man and father. Nolan's so cold and stiff and is the director I think about the least when it comes to a big budget sci-fi drama that is ultimately about the relationship between a father and his daughter.

I was actually thinking about matthew's character in the beginning because his relationship with his kids stood out to me in an odd way, until i remembered his wife passed away. I thought that was done pretty well. I cant recall when i felt people were cold or stiff. I felt the emotions were portrayed pretty well. His relationship with his son was kind of stiff i guess, but that was to put an emphasis on murph that much more. dan

I still can't get over Anne Hathaway's love conquering/transcending all of time and space monologue.

Casey Affleck's character's actions are so odd. Murph burns his crops to distract him instead of just asking him if she can go upstairs to chill in her old bedroom.

Or when murph and mcconaughey finally reunite...for 2 mins.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dude but there was a giant metal jenga robot and they traveled through a worm hole to a planet that rotates around a black hole and has severe time dilation with incredibly high gravitational pulls. This was the most accurate and fucking cool Science movie ever.

How many times did u c it @@Reason ?

I picked up on that shit too especially the son being ridiculous and the 2min meeting, but nothings perfect and movies cant last forever or it detracts

How many times did u c it @@Reason ?

Once, in IMAX. I'll probably watch it again just not soon. Not a fan of the Dr. Mann stunt casting either.

Im impressed w ur critique awareness. I was too busy having anxiety attacks and trying to figure out wtf was going on

Im impressed w ur critique awareness. I was too busy having anxiety attacks and trying to figure out wtf was going on

I honestly don't recall what happens in the first part of the space mission with the water planet and the last 15 mins when he jumps into the black hole and hangs out in the space library. The brief reunion before old murph tells him to fuck off and find Anne Hathaway made me lol.

Id travel through a wormhole to tap anne hatheways ass all day!!

Idk if thats a response that makes sense to your last poast but got damn anne is a fine piece and ive been wanting to tell people my feels since she appeared

Anne Hathaway gets too much shit for some reason but yeah I don't blame McConaughey either.

• Upvote (+1) 1