CyReN

Film Discussion

So I started watching the Fast series of movies. I skipped 3 because I watched it so many years ago and it left a really bad taste in my mouth making me not want to see the rest. Watched the fourth movie last night and am going to see 7 this weekend hopefully. 

Enjoyable coming-of-age story even if you can't buy Lucas Black playing a high school student, lol. Can't beat the best driving sequences (in tight spaces) that actually takes some real skill compared to drag racing, the best mentor in Han and his calm demeanor, and the best location. It's essentially The Karate Kid with cars and some culture clash.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Enjoyable coming-of-age story even if you can't buy Lucas Black playing a high school student, lol. Can't beat the best driving sequences (in tight spaces) that actually takes some real skill compared to drag racing, the best mentor in Han and his calm demeanor, and the best location. It's essentially The Karate Kid with cars and some culture clash.

Curture crash

• Upvote (+1) 1

2 Fast 2 Furious is my favorite and I don't care what anyone says!

You're not alone. (:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I remember seein 2 fast 2 furious in theaters what a legendary film, no Vin Diesel too but I happen to drive that same eclipse just not a convertible and a year or two earlier.

Watched Furious 7, had fun with it. Was trying to find where CGI Paul started but I couldn't find it anywhere, technology is a beautiful thing. Thought the ending was very fitting for the situation.

• Upvote (+1) 1