CyReN

Film Discussion

• Upvote (+1) 1

Snatch has to be a top 5 watch on Netflix. I know it's kinda old and everyone's probably seen it multiple times, but totally worth it every time.

Mission Impossible might be a good movie, but can you really sleep at night knowing you helped support a scientologist and his scientologist endeavors????

I will not be seeing this shit, based solely on principle.

How many wars have been waged and how many lives have been extinguished due to the religion of Scientology compared to other religions?

How many millions of lives/souls has the church saved? way more than they killed, ty

Also when was the last time the catholic church started a war??

just watch the scientology video, this is happening now, not a thousand years ago in your history books

How many millions of lives/souls has the church saved? way more than they killed, ty

Also when was the last time the catholic church started a war??

just watch the scientology video, this is happening now, not a thousand years ago in your history books

How is Scientology different to any other institutionalised religion?

They think their religion has all the answers, they stalk people who decide to opt out of the religion, they make lots of money from their religion. When hasn't this been done before via other religions?

The church of scientology is pure evil, just watch that documentary.... when was the last time you've done any community service? or did anything for anyone other than your self (a la jesus Christ our lord and savior)

I just fed street people, my church inspired me

You know what Tom Cruise does? goes on national TV and belittles woman and men suffering from depression, says that matt luar is glib. Clearly he does not have the holy spirit inside of him and needs to find jesus, just like you. Your view on religion is clearly warped and so far off from reality. I would wager that you are not happy with your life. If you ever want to pm me to talk about things, I am here for you.

The church of scientology is pure evil, just watch that documentary.... when was the last time you've done any community service? or did anything for anyone other than your self (a la jesus Christ our lord and savior)

I just fed street people, my church inspired me

You know what Tom Cruise does? goes on national TV and belittles woman and men suffering from depression, says that matt luar is glib. Clearly he does not have the holy spirit inside of him and needs to find jesus, just like you. Your view on religion is clearly warped and so far off from reality. I would wager that you are not happy with your life. If you ever want to pm me to talk about things, I am here for you.

Another fake Christian.

CApOviLWAAAS3vd.jpg

You worship Christ now, but back then you're just another face in the crowd.

lol wat?

this guy is fucked in the head

You claim to worship Christ as your saviour now, but back 2000 years ago, you'd be applauding his crucifixion like everyone else in the crowd. You're a fake. Like the rest of your cult.

"If I were a carpenter, and you were my lady..."

@@Mckeever, I was dead 2k years ago,. you must be a scientologist because this shit is insane

I don't think you realize how much my church does for people. we give them hope and if need be we cloth and we feed them. If being a benefit to the community is cult activity, then I wish we had a lot more cults!

whoo. long week. just got back from a cruise in the caribbean, didn't have much time for media (other than reading, i did a fair bit of that). i did see one movie... it's called When the Game Stands Tall. It's about the De La Salle high school football program - the one that went undefeated for like twelve straight years. Anyway, it's one of the worst fucking movies I have ever seen. They played it near the pool and I had to move to another part of the deck because it made me so upset.  If you want to watch a decent film about that record-breaking football program, the documentary A Perfect Effort is the way to go. 

side note: it's refreshing to come back and browse this thread, seeing scalzo has ensnared another poor soul into one of his trollish bear traps. mckeever, he doesn't even like jesus. he doesn't even go here.

@ yeah the camerawork in Birdman is excellent. the long takes really capture that feeling of sitting on the public side of the proscenium and watching entire scenes play out

• Upvote (+1) 3

Previews show way too much nowadays, I miss how they used to do em. They gave you a little taste instead of pouring the entire movie down your throat.

Back to Mad Max tho, that movie looks badass.

Previews show way too much nowadays, I miss how they used to do em. They gave you a little taste instead of pouring the entire movie down your throat.

Back to Mad Max tho, that movie looks badass.

ummm old trailers used to be so much worse for it