Sign in to follow this  
Simplicityyy

Any Mirrors Edge players out there?

Who is enjoying Catalyst? I am. Interesting story and great free running mechanics. Not to mention actual cutscenes, unlike the original. Not grabbing the entire story yet, but eventually I shall. in the companion app, DICE has really neat backstory to help flesh out the world. 

what's the mp like? is it time racing? and can you do it together in the same game?

Not quite. You can make your own run and it posts to an online leaderboard for others to try out and beat your time. Thats pretty much the multiplayer. Otherwise its exclusively single player stuff.

I was planning on getting Catalyst until watching/reading the some of the reviews.

I've got quite a gaming backlog atm, so I'm more stingy with my full price purchases. Nice to hear that you're enjoying it @@Simplicityyy , I was worried it was just another great franchise ruined by the "open world" trend. What platform are you playing on? Or rather, are you using a controller or M+KB?

I was planning on getting Catalyst until watching/reading the some of the reviews.

I've got quite a gaming backlog atm, so I'm more stingy with my full price purchases. Nice to hear that you're enjoying it @@Simplicityyy , I was worried it was just another great franchise ruined by the "open world" trend. What platform are you playing on? Or rather, are you using a controller or M+KB?

Xbox One, of course. I'd love to play it on PC, but I don't have a gaming computer yet. The open world is pretty fun. Different from other open world games kinda, but I find it an interesting change from the original game.

Xbox One, of course. I'd love to play it on PC, but I don't have a gaming computer yet. The open world is pretty fun. Different from other open world games kinda, but I find it an interesting change from the original game.

Yeah I'll most likely get it on Xbox as well. It's too bad it hasn't been a knockout critically, probably turned many people off of giving the game a try.

Yeah I'll most likely get it on Xbox as well. It's too bad it hasn't been a knockout critically, probably turned many people off of giving the game a try.

The first one wasnt a hit until later on. I think the same might apply to this one. I dont care, though. Its still a fun game.