Nicktacular

Your MOST Embarrassing Halo Moment!

Its not my most embarrassing but it was very disappointing. A group of my friends and I were playing reach and we were in marchmaking and we were going at it back and forth in FFA with the win, someone would win one game and I'd follow with the next win then a different person won and then I did. It went like that and the very last game I played with them that day was on Sword Base. I start out and I'm running with my kills sweeping out DMRing just purely recking and then someone says fuck it lets all go for CROBAR. It was literally just that. My score was 18 and the next persons was I think like 10. After the person said that i completely choked and was overwhelmed by the people coming at I would change tactics but it was too much before time I lost in 5th place cuz everyone freaking gangbanged me.

I remember introducing my then fiancé to the better half of my personality through Halo Reach. She's a metal head and even she was a little intimidated haha. After awhile, she just learned that I wasn't actually going to destroy anything. She's always told me the same thing my mom told me when I was a kid playing Sonic or Mario when I rage out. "It sounds like you need to take a break. It doesn't sound like you're having fun at all" To which I always replied, "I'm fine, I'm having a great time".

589335028_243683.gif

Bravo?

I don't have it recorded but it was in Halo 3.

Playing doubles with my cousin, Get matched against idiots and the game type is Oddball on Epitaph. The score goes to 150 for those unfamiliar, and we had 1...4....9... I know this might sound cliche and fake but I shit you not, it was 149 - 11 or something like that. One of us died with the ball and they got it. They narrowly escaped us 7-8 times in a row, never dropped the ball and ended up winning 150-149. I literally sold my xbox the next day and didn't play for 3-4 months.. 

yeah i was  :salt:

Dude, I was on winning end of a game exactly like that. The gaming gods granted me unstopable oddball powers. They'd chase me up and down the ramps and every time I would turn enough corners cutting off their shots just long enough to let my shield recharge. It was a great game, can't believe I didn't save it.

I was driving a warthog in Reach then my Gunner gut hijacked and I wanted to get rid of the enemy gunner in my warthog via driving off the cliff. :)

So when I was so close to the cliff, the guy jumped off the gunner's seat and I ended up driving just myself off a cliff.

The day halo 4 released i was playing infinity slayer, I was on a rampage, I was going for the assasination. This fggt turned around and Boltshotted me.

I got so pissed I had to lay down and count till 10.  :bravo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

The day halo 4 released i was playing infinity slayer, I was on a rampage, I was going for the assasination. This fggt turned around and Boltshotted me.

I got so pissed I had to lay down and count till 10.  :bravo:

as a starting weapon the boltshot is one of the noobiest weapons in the game, as a pick-up it one of the most skillful, kinda funny really.

as a starting weapon the boltshot is one of the noobiest weapons in the game, as a pick-up it one of the most skillful, kinda funny really.

Boltshot = new mauler

Lol, I wish I had a friend recording me playing Halo 2 back in the day. Blue screen made me lose it. I put my fist through some sheetrock after getting modded by a 13 year old elite superjumping with an oddball shooting bullets out of the skull on sanctuary. I lost my cool.

I remember my first few weeks on Xbl I was a really nice guy. Then the internet warped me into the complete and utter online jerk I am today. Saying hello in a lobby today is enough to get me to snap on you.

I've got to the point where I just mute everyone even my team mates, because if I hear one stupid comment I lose it.

Boltshot = new mauler

you forget that theres a charge up time required, its similiar but the difference matters more than the similiarities.

Dude, I was on winning end of a game exactly like that. The gaming gods granted me unstopable oddball powers. They'd chase me up aIInd down the ramps and every time I would turn enough corners cutting off their shots just long enough to let my shield recharge. It was a great game, can't believe I didn't save it.

Haha exactly what happened... Wasnt on epitaph was it? :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

SunDevil used to be my gamertag...and we thought this was a pretty solid montage

I wish it had not been muted, because I'm pretty sure the music selection was even worse than the gameplay.

And to be honest, that whole YouTube channel is just a never-ending cringe for me.  How I ever thought some of those videos were either funny or cool is beyond me.