Sign in to follow this  
Simplicityyy

How to you space out breaks?

When I play for more than an hour, my right hand gets sore. Probably from the twelve years I've played Halo. But my hand gets sorer faster. So I am trying out implementing breaks every hour or so. Same with my eyes...its typical for eyes to get strained from staring at screens for extended periods of time anyhow. So I step away for a few minutes. 

Is there a better way I can relax my muscles in my hand? 

When I play for more than an hour, my right hand gets sore. Probably from the twelve years I've played Halo. But my hand gets sorer faster. So I am trying out implementing breaks every hour or so. Same with my eyes...its typical for eyes to get strained from staring at screens for extended periods of time anyhow. So I step away for a few minutes. 

Is there a better way I can relax my muscles in my hand? 

need to start stretching homie. maybe take a few weeks or a month off to let your stuff heal.

or simply stop playing as much.

need to start stretching homie. maybe take a few weeks or a month off to let your stuff heal.

or simply stop playing as much.

Im going to start stretching more often. A few weeks ago I took like 5 days off from Halo, but not for a sore hand. 

Yeah, I'll have to lessen my gaming sessions. Like from 4-5 hours sometimes to 2 or 3, with breaks every hour.

Maybe you're gripping the controller too tightly? Sometimes I have to remind myself to relax my right hand a bit

Maybe you're gripping the controller too tightly? Sometimes I have to remind myself to relax my right hand a bit

I do that as well. When I am in the heat of a battle, or I get adrenaline charging through me, my ring finger and my second smallest finger on my right hand crimp the controller too hard. Its subconscious, but soo hard to not do haha. Working on it with these stretches the above poster told me about.

All good always like helping the community. Hope it helps and good luck.

They work great so far. Ive done those exercises several times.