Sign in to follow this  
Kanoske

GameBattles or PGL

Looked through both sites for the team ladders too see really no one on either consistently why dont we try to have those with more teams then that gets more teams to go to tournaments.

Honestly going from different teams and playing with different teams is how a lot of players got to be good Im just confused as to why all of a sudden no team wants to do either?

I'm starting to really like the creator of PGL and with someone like Ninja constantly promoting it that site is gonna get big. I think it's time for a fresh start, on top of that everyone seems to have a problem with Game Battles. No team wants to do either because online sucks apparently.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah but online will be there whether you are just scrimmaging or playing in the team ladder I just feel its something that needs to be big and grow before we can grow back to what we were or atleast better then we are now

PGL is actually pretty active. After the beta ended and they released the official site, all the ladders were reset. That's probably why it seems to be not very active, give it a few weeks! The singles ladder is really easy to find a match in.

As a 4k GB kid, gamebattles can gag on it for the following reasons.

1. CMRS lol :maven: 
2. MLG doesn't support Halo why would I support their website 

• Upvote (+1) 3

going from Halo to cod back to halo i really wish people would play more gamebattles or pgl. they are so much more fun to play then playing the playlist all day. 

Yeah but online will be there whether you are just scrimmaging or playing in the team ladder I just feel its something that needs to be big and grow before we can grow back to what we were or atleast better then we are now

Yeah more people should but I don't see that happening until Halo 5 with Dedicated servers and shit like that.

See thats the thing that annoys me is just because they took it off the circuit because well halo 4 does not have the following of even Reach mlg did does not mean that it still cannot be used how is it helping if we are cutting off an entire website where people can meet and play against and with.

I can understand it if one is better then the other but this whole us migrating thing away from something that we didnt need to migrate from just dawned on me that it was probably a waist of time.

it would be awesome if gamebattles put some online tournaments for halo or even a pcl. it would be really fun for players that wouldn't normally travel for these smaller events. or set up there league play for halo like they do for cod.

I'm all for PGL. Ninja isn't too great at managing the settings for the matches but other than that, its layout and structure is much better than GB.

I got 12 whole matches in last night in dubs on PGL lol It was a really fun night of bullshit because of Skyline and lots of losses. On GB, however, I play one match within 3 hours of searching and get disputed after a win and the team still sits on top of the ladder :' ))))))))

PGL >>

• Upvote (+1) 1