Sign in to follow this  
CzechUrPulse

New Team Ambush Logo (Ideas)

Not necessarily.. I just like the idea of the trees in the background and having 3 wolves running out of the trees, link an 'ambush'. I never said a big ass wolf head between some trees. It'll look different. I didn't even think of the Timberwolves when I came up with that idea. I was actually thinking of the trees in Instict's logo and some wolves forming an ambush.. That was literally my thought process.. 

No, I kind of understood that, I just found pretty funny that the Timberwolves logo once again fit the description of someone's idea of the logo.

Well when you think of wolves, I'm sure most people would also think of the wilderness, forests and trees.. but I get what you mean.

Fook Ambush, I wonder if they would be able to change their team name to this

63129102707086360.png

Id like this, worthy of holding the name

If not I made a new team name and emblem for them

xXC8e3o.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So....pretty much the other Minnesota Timberwolves logo lol.

2148810_orig.gif

Uh... Did you not see the poorly photoshopped logo I did? Please read through all of the posts before you post

XQ02RCB.jpg

l8

LOL. This should totally be the logo. Small change, Formal needs some drool out of the wolves mouth because he's so thirsty. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

a7BMFAD.gif

idk if you guys can see that or not. It was my high school's logo, a Timberwolf. Change the color scheme and it could be sick. Oh, and remove the "C" lol.

I believe that wolf has some sort of disorder.

• Upvote (+1) 3

f079c1457942ef560f7f0608bbe2a8cd.png

Looking good. You should recreate/refine it in Illustrator; the lines and strokes will look sharper/cleaner.

Looking good. You should recreate/refine it in Illustrator; the lines and strokes will look sharper/cleaner.

Thats the plan, that's also just a screenshot tool not the actual file, its much smoother than it appears

What do you use? Illustrator?

For this I used photoshop but i will likely redo it in illustrator. I used the pen tool in photoshop so it is for the most part vector, just not as crisp as illustrator.

For this I used photoshop but i will likely redo it in illustrator. I used the pen tool in photoshop so it is for the most part vector, just not as crisp as illustrator.

Whenever you're designing anything like a logo or vector-based designs solely work in illustrator (or vector-based software), with a mind for later minor visual effect adjustments to be done in photoshop.

The pen tool in PS may be vector in theory but everything you create will be raster, and as such unscaleable. Just use the pen tool in illustrator, it's far more flexible and better to use in that program too.

If you've got a lot of path work done in you PS file however, and want to export it across quickly to Ai then do this:

0w7k4fy.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

'I recoloured this image I found on google' does not equal 'It is my design'.

Seriously this is just embarrassing.

This.

I wasn't going to make anything because I honestly didn't feel like it, but you guys are making me feel obligated to with all of these boring recolors. Lololol.

I like Tickle's rehash of the original and Effin Q's the most right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whenever you're designing anything like a logo or vector-based designs solely work in illustrator (or vector-based software), with a mind for later minor visual effect adjustments to be done in photoshop.

The pen tool in PS may be vector in theory but everything you create will be raster, and as such unscaleable. Just use the pen tool in illustrator, it's far more flexible and better to use in that program too.

If you've got a lot of path work done in you PS file however, and want to export it across quickly to Ai then do this:

Thanks Sammy, had a discussion about this with the post-production guys at work this morning. Gunna do this as soon as i get home tonight.

NWztNzx.png

IM DAD. GANDHI KILLED ME ON HIS LATEST PODCAST. HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT A GIF IS

BTW  TOPIC TITLE IS :

New Team Ambush Logo (Ideas)

these re-colours are just pathetic make your own shit 

Did you see the Requiem google image grabs yet lol if not check page 32 and 33 of OT. I'm literally the only one in the thread to make anything original, embarassing. F0rmal loves it just waiting on the team

• Upvote (+1) 1