Hollis

Tourney Mode in Halo on XBOX ONE

Halo needs a tourney mode because you'll instantly get into the next match when a round is finished. for this to work you would have to be able to pick what gametypes and maps go together and Halo on XBOX ONE will most likely have spectator mode, so I think the spectator should be able to look at the bracket on the pause menu, and the player should be the one who sets up the bracket not the system. Please help get this known I think this would help Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Halo needs a tourney mode because you'll instantly get into the next match when a round is finished. for this to work you would have to be able to pick what gametypes and maps go together and Halo on XBOX ONE will most likely have spectator mode, so I think the spectator should be able to look at the bracket on the pause menu, and the player should be the one who sets up the bracket not the system. Please help get this known I think this would help Halo.

Umm I dot get it.

But how I think it'll be is this..

Agl/umg/mlg whoever. Will have their own dedicated server for online tournaments. It'll be like how bf3 is. You will probably be able to rent your own servers for a monthly cost. Then you can set up you own map rotation, weapon load outs, environment setting like gravity movement speed etc etc.

Also if you want you can just do a broad search which will look like what we have now.. Certain "hoppers" that are for certain game modes.

It's not complicated... So when it comes to "tourney mode" we'll it's irrelevant because the server host can change the settings anytime they please..that also includes what maps next etc etc... You must have little experience with dedicated servers...

Confusing first post, Is it possible to explain everything. What do you mean by tourney mode? Cuz i thought you were referring to LANing

English would help Halo. I know what the op means but its stupid. Wont work because teams dont finish their matches at the same time. Plus players want to take a break between matches.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So you're saying it should be so that one game finishes in a series and the next one instantly starts up straight away? Meh, not everyone wants to go right back into the action, sometimes people want a minute to actually talk to their team.

The last part makes no sense to me lol

Im saying it needs to instantly rotate after every match and the maps and gametypes are already set instantly after the game is over. Youd still have to start it manually