Sign in to follow this  
Bdog

Who are the top Canadian teams and Players?

A few (older) names that haven't been mentioned....

Moniz / DARKscorpion / MaD MaX / Imported / SilenT

Was wondering when someone would bring up mad max eh

Also skorpion was another one of my locals.

There was a guy that played with tensor back when he went by "youlos3" named "savage eh" who was better then tensor by far. We had some sick lans here in Winnipeg. Tensor, sad panda, skorpion. Savage eh. Our scene was awesome....then h3 came out and nobody like it haha.

Was wondering when someone would bring up mad max eh

Also skorpion was another one of my locals.

There was a guy that played with tensor back when he went by "youlos3" named "savage eh" who was better then tensor by far. We had some sick lans here in Winnipeg. Tensor, sad panda, skorpion. Savage eh. Our scene was awesome....then h3 came out and nobody like it haha.

I think we're talking about 2 different people. Darkscorpion lives in Ontario.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm Canadian..May not be known but I have made $150 in total in online FFA's in H4 and consider myself to be at least half decent at Halo 4 lol. I also choked in the Last minute of the Outright Gaming FFA Tourney on Saturday, and got 2nd and as a result didn't end up winning the Squid Grips.. Lol

Also, in Reach, Vapoureon was pretty sick at 1v1s. He doesn't really play Halo 4 anymore though.

Yeah I've seen Vapoureon play 1v1s, he was good. I've also played you a few times in rumble pit and you seemed decent.

I'm Canadian..May not be known but I have made $150 in total in online FFA's in H4 and consider myself to be at least half decent at Halo 4 lol. I also choked in the Last minute of the Outright Gaming FFA Tourney on Saturday, and got 2nd and as a result didn't end up winning the Squid Grips.. Lol

WGG FFA? I remember you haha