Sign in to follow this  
Ghostapple

Overwatch forums?

kinda craving a overwatch forum, downvote if im the only one but im sure there are others who would appreciate it

If it continues to be popular, it's very possible.

you doubt overwatch will sustain its popularity?  :wutface:

you doubt overwatch will sustain its popularity?  :wutface:

It's quite possible, but we aren't jumping the gun yet.

I think Overwatch will remain popular for quite some time. I just don't know how active a whole forum section would be here judging from the single Overwatch thread. From what I can tell, it's mostly PC players and a handful of console players. I'm not aware if there's another website/forums for OW just yet but I'll look into it.

From what I can tell the console scene is actually very active. The discord I'm in is active and has a good number of top teams looking for scrims, discussing the game, and constantly has F/As posting. The GB ladder is very active and the first tournament's cap was 128 teams. I'll check but I believe we were close to filling that.

If it got it's own forum today I don't think it would be very active unless we can get the discords to join up here. I'd be more than willing to promote the shit out of it and get them to switch over if something happens. Tbh I thought more ppl would be interested here but judging how successful the HCS was, and how the Pro/Challenger leagues work I guess I'm not that surprised.

I say get rid of the COD Forum and make an Overwatch forum if it keeps up its popularity. Overwatch has had ridiculous numbers on Twitch for two week now.

I say get rid of the COD Forum and make an Overwatch forum if it keeps up its popularity. Overwatch has had ridiculous numbers on Twitch for two week now.

We would probably drop CS forum if we did.