CyReN

HCS Open Circuit Teams, Seeds and Discussion‏

I feel like every chance you get you try and low ball me

I just calls em how i sees em.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Those (no pun intended) classic matches against Instinct in 2011/2012 earned Zeke a permanent green name imo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Those (no pun intended) classic matches against Instinct in 2011/2012 earned Zeke a permanent green name imo.

I cringe seeing those pop up :/ such a rough loss every time, up in the series then blow it

• Upvote (+1) 3

Some Open circuit teams scrimmed last night and looked pretty damn solid against pro teams:

WYnQ3sC.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

This thread is hitting me right in the feels. Can't wait for the arguments about whether GB points or combine points are better for seeding.

Love seeing my boy Nate(Squallaye) up there. He was my first teammate. Got our first ever placing (LBR1) together at Meadows 2009 and got our best placing together toP 16 at UGC. All around great kid and an amazing flanker. If he keeps grinding he'll find s pro league spot no doubt.

I cringe seeing those pop up

Why? They were some of the best games Halos had to date. I guess it just ties into the later part of your post, which seems understandable so idk what to say man.

And every one talks about game 5 but my personal favorite was the sanc ctf game, especially what you guys managed to do at the start. It was impressive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

LF some late night scrims tonight around 1230 eastern time. Add/msg me at Beastish OG (gt)

• Upvote (+1) 1

I finally figured out my place in this crazy virtual battleground filled with shady Halo kids.

same 

ahhhh,

la dolce vita!

Reporting in.

Reddit Halo (going to re-brand) 1 - 4 RNG

We put up good fights nearly every game but one and most all were pretty close games. 

G1 - Plaza Strongholds 100-5 RNG
G2 - Coli Slayer 42-50 AM Team
G3 - Fathom Flag 3-2 RNG
G4 - Empire Slayer 50-34 RNG
G5 - Rig Strongholds 100-79 RNG

EDIT; For those interested (if anyone), we also scrimmed Botchyhark, Nebuula, Scaryotic, and Levy afterwards (they're running games, I believe, not officially a team). The series ended 4-1 in favor of us.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Reporting in.

Reddit Halo (going to re-brand) 1 - 4 RNG

We put up good fights nearly every game but one and most all were pretty close games. 

G1 - Plaza Strongholds 100-5 RNG
G2 - Coli Slayer 42-50 AM Team
G3 - Fathom Flag 3-2 RNG
G4 - Empire Slayer 50-34 RNG
G5 - Rig Strongholds 100-79 RNG

EDIT; For those interested (if anyone), we also scrimmed Botchyhark, Nebuula, Scaryotic, and Levy afterwards (they're running games, I believe, not officially a team). The series ended 4-1 in favor of us.

Hope to see you guys succeed. You've been grinding this game harder than anyone I personally know and it's paying off.

Hope to see you guys succeed. You've been grinding this game harder than anyone I personally know and it's paying off.

I appreciate it, buddy :)

F/A for this open league.

Veldex & I may do something if the right peices fall between us. When i get better (got hurt recently)

But for now; Philosopher f/a & Veldex f/a

Veldex is on daily atm @ Veldex is his twitter. hit him up with serious offers only

we need an AM godsquad to rise above. where is our savior?

HeyGuys. Theres going to be a couple really good AM squads coming out and breaking into the pro scene :)

wheres by hero and xrossfade? lol. we were the truth - best teamwork i ever felt i think

They both quit I think. Idk iv been out the game for a while. I wish my pure team would get back for this game. We would dominate with our agression. Who woulda thought I'd be wanting to team with aptitude again :/

They both quit I think. Idk iv been out the game for a while. I wish my pure team would get back for this game. We would dominate with our agression. Who woulda thought I'd be wanting to team with aptitude again :/

Isn't Xrossfade playing as "Kalder" now? I thought that was him but I could be mistaken.

Isn't Xrossfade playing as "Kalder" now? I thought that was him but I could be mistaken.

That's right.

Hey all I took time off of H5 the past few months to graduate from college and could only game here and there but I am back on the every day grind. HMU to game I need new people to play with now that all my CP family is pro.

GT: Dovble A

Merrrrrk. Always refreshing to see old names I still recognize.