CyReN

HCS Open Circuit Teams, Seeds and Discussion‏

Good luck to everyone competing in this league. Lots of names I recognize from when I played competitively and a lot of talent to look out for.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Played Shock the Work in first round on Saturday and was super impressed by their teamwork. All 4 of them are good individually but the way they made pushes together and ran in twos was impressive. Truth Ctf was super close but they mopped the floor with us in slayer and strongholds. Super high ceiling for this team.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think that your points may be slightly wrong. I know that Mobstazzz tweeted out the wrong information originally. Here is a link to the correct point standings:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can't wait to look back on this years from now, remembering that I was on the second page of a Team Beyond AM team thread!  :simms:

I love Catastrophe's comms lol.

You've got 1 guy that is loud and energetic, 1 guy that calls people on their bullshit, 1 guy that sounds like he has to be quiet because he has a kid sleeping in the next room or something, and 1 guy that says "Maaaaan..." after callouts.  Its quite the personality mix lol.  Love it.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Watching the semifinals and finals last night was a awesome. There's tons of talent on the top 3 rosters. Looking forward to watching more in the coming weeks and seeing how the rivalries develop.

Hey @@CyReN, those points were added wrong by the guy in charge, he just updated them, here's the updated points value:

(don't mind the graphic, just peep the points and FTMs placing change)

4waAYxb.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

I love Catastrophe's comms lol.

1 guy that sounds like he has to be quiet because he has a kid sleeping in the next room or something

That's exactly as I imagine it when I hear his callouts! What a guy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would anyone be willing to give me a run down of how the new tournament structure is set up? I'm trying to get back into things a bit but I'm having a hard time understanding the format at the moment. Is it mostly online stuff?

Really looking forward to this weekend. Only had a few days of practice and still put up really close series with Aries' squad and Only Good Online early on in both tournaments. Was pretty bittersweet to see teams that we've beaten in the top-16 and the top-8, but those are the breaks when there's no really good way to do seeding.

We'll be keeping the same roster and anyone looking for scrims this week, hmu.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Right well it's been almost two whole pages so far, and no one has been unnecessarily rude to a member of an opposing team. Something isn't right.

Right well it's been almost two whole pages so far, and no one has been unnecessarily rude to a member of an opposing team. Something isn't right.

Adamar is a trashcan, and they got gifted a golden bracket for t-16  :kappa:

Also @@Str8 Kong everything is online atm. It's almost exactly like HCS season 2 if you are familiar with how that was set up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are many of the players in the open circuit active on the forums?

Halo's sustain plan isn't enough for me to continue playing this game.. but an HCS Open thread? I might come back just to relive my glory days of talking trash while being irrelevant.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are many of the players in the open circuit active on the forums?

All it takes is 1 of them to come on here and say something....the rest will follow :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Adamar is a trashcan, and they got gifted a golden bracket for t-16  :kappa:

Please let me enjoy these 35 points while I can  :simms:

Also, if you really wanna get more AMs here, best way is to probably get Mist Ninjitsu to RT a link to it on Twitter lol. 

14) 300 - Jinx, OG Malootz, Snackbite FPS, SuperCC = 35

This seriously got me for about 5 seconds

• Upvote (+1) 1