Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Beyond Tournaments Update - Free For All

We are excited to announce that we have developed and added an FFA format to our official Beyond Tournaments platform. FFA events will begin starting this month - in collaboration with ASTRO Gaming, who will be providing amazing prizing as always.

FFA Details: 

• Supports up to 128 Players
  • Integrated into the Beyond Tournaments Platform
  • Fully integrates with your Forum account - so you are able to join an open FFA event if you are signed into your Beyond account.
  • Each ASTRO Spartans FFA event will be accompanied with a live stream on https://www.twitch.tv/teambeyondnet

Visual of 1 match in an FFA Tournament: 

e5137a63692644db8b592fd3825bf538.png

You can find our full June tournament schedule here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Looking forward to see some intense FFA events!

• Upvote (+1) 4

ugh. Wednesdays? I cant play any since I work nights. I understand not wanting to conflict with HCS, but Saturday night wouldnt be too bad

Can't wait to see this in action.

Will you be sticking to the standard AR/Pistol starts using default maps or will it be similar to Gamebattles FFA with BR starts and nothing on maps?

Finally! Yes! When will sign-ups be?

Should be 3-5 days before the tournament.

Is it NA only @@CyReN ?

NA and Europe.

ugh. Wednesdays? I cant play any since I work nights. I understand not wanting to conflict with HCS, but Saturday night wouldnt be too bad

HCS also does stuff on Saturday and Sundays, we had a lot of success on Tuesdays / Wednesday before so we went back to those.

Can't wait to see this in action.

Will you be sticking to the standard AR/Pistol starts using default maps or will it be similar to Gamebattles FFA with BR starts and nothing on maps?

At this time we are still discussing it, will have news soon enough but there won't be any "Regret Slice" maps or settings.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not trying to criticize or something, but why are your tourneys always for NA and Europe only? I'm a Latin American player and I really wish I could play on this tournament. We never have tournaments here, ESL totally forgot about us, and now we can't even compete on Beyond tourneys . We are fucked up, I guess :mj:

I wish TB would host MCC tournaments again.

They were incredibly hard to run to be honest, wish it was better. Really would love to see some classic tournaments again.

They were incredibly hard to run to be honest, wish it was better. Really would love to see some classic tournaments again.

Back to the 360 we go.

:kappa:

MCC was incredibly difficult simply because there was no in depth stat tracking for custom games. We weren't able to actually verify results of matches.

This was problematic as you could expect, and would be with FFA especially.

Has this changed at all? I haven't looked at MCC in a while.

MCC was incredibly difficult simply because there was no in depth stat tracking for custom games. We weren't able to actually verify results of matches.

This was problematic as you could expect, and would be with FFA especially.

Has this changed at all? I haven't looked at MCC in a while.

Nope. MCC stats haven't changed at all since launch.

Even if it did, I wouldn't advise using the game at all. It'll be the exact same problems that existed before Halo 5 came out.

Ever considered trying one more time?  I think a lot of people would sign up.

Not trying to criticize or something, but why are your tourneys always for NA and Europe only? I'm a Latin American player and I really wish I could play on this tournament. We never have tournaments here, ESL totally forgot about us, and now we can't even compete on Beyond tourneys . We are fucked up, I guess :mj:

Mexico counts as na